• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
... So I missed a lot lol.

I'm going to be removing Conceptual Manipulation from the Titans and The End, and then posting the profiles since there seems to be unanimous agreement for the rest being fine. Seems fair?
Seems fair, I was lead to believe that the "concept" stuff was from in game, if nothing in Frontiers actually mentions concepts nor ideas getting manipulated, change or destroyed then yeah I honestly don't even see CM2 let alone CM1 but the AE1 is still fine, I would suggest possibly EE or Void Manipulation considering The End's nature and prerogative but I'll rather not give P&A based on assumptions.

Everything besides concept stuff is fine to me, yeah (although I’d feel more comfortable slotting the NEP stuff for true End, and I don’t know how the Solaris stuff is necessarily type 4 Acaus).

Canonically, is Hyper Sonic even that much stronger than Super Sonic?
Hyper Sonic is Super Sonic*7 given that one Super Emerald is capable of transforming Sonic into Super Sonic (This is shown as Sonic can still enter the Doomsday Zone even with one Super Emerald activated, him not being able to go Super when you're collecting them is gameplay mechanics)

Hyper Sonic is Super Sonic*7 given that one Super Emerald is capable of transforming Sonic into Super Sonic (This is shown as Sonic can still enter the Doomsday Zone even with one Super Emerald activated, him not being able to go Super when you're collecting them is gameplay mechanics)
Let alone one, if you trigger the cutscene for unlocking the deactivated Super Emeralds and then fail to activate any, you can still go to Doomsday as Super Sonic.

*7 is a bit underwhelming, still.

To be fair Hyper Sonic is pretty unquantified. A single chaos emerald can move a planet around but all 7 can perform universal to multiversal feats. A single super emerald is comparable to all 7 of the chaos emeralds. The jump from one super emerald to all 7 could be similarly insane as the jump from one chaos emerald to 7 chaos emeralds for all we know. There’s just no solid way to quantify.

A 7x multiplier is just our safest bet right now due to the fact that, yeah, a single super emerald can sustain the power of 7.

can i do a post for sonic in base being immeasurable speed
Do as you wish, but please keep it separate from this.

I do believe there's some solice to this, it has been the second or third instance where Base Sonic - stated to grow faster with each passing second, was able to keep up with previously Super Sonic tier opponents.

To be fair Hyper Sonic is pretty unquantified. A single chaos emerald can move a planet around but all 7 can perform universal to multiversal feats. A single super emerald is comparable to all 7 of the chaos emeralds. The jump from one super emerald to all 7 could be similarly insane as the jump from one chaos emerald to 7 chaos emeralds for all we know. There’s just no solid way to quantify.

A 7x multiplier is just our safest bet right now due to the fact that, yeah, a single super emerald can sustain the power of 7.
Well, a single chaos emerald can sustain a potentially infinite dimension, so not really.

Do as you wish, but please keep it separate from this.

I do believe there's some solice to this, it has been the second or third instance where Base Sonic - stated to grow faster with each passing second, was able to keep up with previously Super Sonic tier opponents.
yeah,but i have more than just that.

Everything besides concept stuff is fine to me, yeah (although I’d feel more comfortable slotting the NEP stuff for true End, and I don’t know how the Solaris stuff is necessarily type 4 Acaus).
Same. What about some added Hax for Sonic as well? I.e More stats amp via Phantom Rush, better Danmaku via Sonic Boom, Cross Slash, and Homing Shot, more Homing Attack via Homing Shot, minor Technology Manipulation via Cyloop, Summoning via Cyloop, Pseudo Flight via Loop Kick, and Wild Rush. Optional Equipment of Seeds of Defense, and Seeds of Attack.

Forgot to check in. The Titans and Sage are uploaded, Tails and Eggman have had their Intelligence ratings adjusted, the new renders have been applied, and Sonic's additions have been added.

When I have time to do so tomorrow, I'll finish adding the resistances to Amy and Knuckles before contacting the previous staff to reevaluate The End's profile since I have a thing or two to add later which I forgot about. G'night, folks.

Honestly I'm still confused about the new NEP standards. would you need feats of interacting with the Nature and Aspect of NEP given to The End?

The End's dialogue plus the fact it literally stops Sonic from letting it take damage because of what it is (Being nothing, inevitable, the endless abyss, etc.) is enough proof for type 3. There's no need to give it to the "true End" because the incarnation does the feat

Just like he got invulnerability negation before, yeah. Plus Sonic always had Non-Physical interaction and the entire game is about him breaking his limits

Not really.
Type 3: Paradoxical Nonexistence: Characters still exist, but paradoxically behave as if they don't when attacked. Equivalently, characters qualify which don't exist, but behave as if they do in some aspect other than their interaction with attacks and abilities. To qualify for this type, a character needs to be stated to be immune to manipulations of the aspects they are nonexistent in due to their nonexistence. An example of that would be a character who is able to think, and hence has a mind, but is stated to be immune to regular mind manipulation as said mind is paradoxically nonexistent in nature. The character doesn't necessarily behave exclusively nonexistent in regard to attacks, but that is the only requirement necessary to gain this type. In terms of binary, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0, this would be part 0 and part 1 simultaneously.

So, he exists, but acts like he doesn’t exist when he turns invulnerable, but Sonic can attack him as if he does exist?
Well that seems kind of odd, the attacks are still hitting The End when it’s invulnerable, they just don’t deal damage.

Back