• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The rival fight I'm praying for the most
2924988-djej-e-123-omega.png

Idk I’ll throw in some random ones

Master Core: ABIS (Black hole…black arms…idk)

Ifrit (would be thematic having a metal sonic fight and an Ifrit fight considering Rivals 2’s plot)

The obvious Infinite and Mephiles

Knight (because it’s on Chaos Island)

Eclipse the Darkling-
I'd let Sonic Team buy my bones if ABIS or Eclipse showed up (positive)

20180211_164323.jpg

It's things like this that make me unironically love OG Sonic 06 even though Project 06 is practically the best way to play the game

For anyone looking for context: one of the gems you can get in 06 is one that makes you small and essentially gives you infinite double jumps. Sonic's version of Kingdom Valley has a section where you play as Silver before going back to Sonic, but I used the purple gem to skip that section and got this as a result.

why do people want to fight me?
To be honest with ya, Omega? I'm sure there's people here on the wiki that itch to punch you in the face, especially when you act as a quote unquote "opponent" of their verses.

I won't list any specific names for the sake of not causing any slander, but I think the one whose username starts with L and ends with Y might be willing to deck you in the face.

To be honest with ya, Omega? I'm sure there's people here on the wiki that itch to punch you in the face, especially when you act as a quote unquote "opponent" of their verses.

I won't list any specific names for the sake of not causing any slander, but I think the one whose username starts with L and ends with Y might be willing to deck you in the face.
his loss, he won't be hearing my hilarious jokes, like this one:

SUS AMONG US

Is there a reason Eggman doesn’t have the Forcejewels listed on his profile (and why don’t we have a Forcejewel page?) Eggman can use two (and there’s nothing implying he can’t use them all) and his Gamma 102 could use all of them (and he has superior models/copies) meaning he should have access to all Forcejewel abilities. Also, Sonic only lists a very slight few effects.

Is there a reason Eggman doesn’t have the Forcejewels listed on his profile (and why don’t we have a Forcejewel page?) Eggman can use two (and there’s nothing implying he can’t use them all) and his Gamma 102 could use all of them (and he has superior models/copies) meaning he should have access to all Forcejewel abilities. Also, Sonic only lists a very slight few effects.
No, there's no real reason outside we just forgot. You can make a CRT to add those in. It would be very appreciated.

I literally forgot he could, honestly, until Dollip played Sonic Shuffle recently.

Do you have a link to Eggman using the two Force Jewels? I'm currently making a very minor Sonic CRT and I can easily add that as a bonus.

Do you have a link to Eggman using the two Force Jewels? I'm currently making a very minor Sonic CRT and I can easily add that as a bonus.
I'd have to find a video of Sonic Shuffle with it happening-More specifically, going through footage manually, since there's not just a compliation video of the effects of the Magical/Egg Cards. Outside of that the only easily avaliable item as a source is the manual, but it doesn't cover the Eggcards, just the Forcejewels.

EDIT: That said, Eggman's Gamma 102 being capable of using all the Forcejewels should be more than enough to put them all on the Mad Doctor's profile regardless.

I'd have to find a video of Sonic Shuffle with it happening-More specifically, going through footage manually, since there's not just a compliation video of the effects of the Magical/Egg Cards. Outside of that the only easily avaliable item as a source is the manual, but it doesn't cover the Eggcards, just the Forcejewels.

EDIT: That said, Eggman's Gamma 102 being capable of using all the Forcejewels should be more than enough to put them all on the Mad Doctor's profile regardless.
That Gamma is a non-canon unlockable character, don’t think it qualifies. That said he can give you Forcejewels as part of the knockoff Bowser space mechanic.

Yeah sometimes the big character revisions I or others put out miss out on small details like these. It highlights the importance of more than like 3 people doing revisions, and this isn't throwing shade at y'all.

Especially as of late, I feel a lot more people are contributing to the verse again. Kudos for that

Interesting! I think that actually validates being on the profile then, but it'd be as a separate ability key. Probably an "In Maginaryworld" tabber with a note explaining his appearance is actually a Dream... being...
I mean, Eggman somehow followed the Sonic cast into MaginaryWorld, so your guess is as good as mine.

Here it is. We can add the link later. There's no rush
I'll search for a clip, of Eggman using at least one Forcejewel.
Thanks!

Interesting! I think that actually validates being on the profile then, but it'd be as a separate ability key. Probably an "In Maginaryworld" tabber with a note explaining his appearance is actually a Dream... being...
Also, question-Since it's specifically just a (temporarily) resurrected 102, wouldn't it simply be his normal abilities? As anything Shuffle 102 does is simply what he could do in life, but in this temporary form. Sonic doesn't get an "In MaginaryWorld" key for his Forcejewel abilities, after all. It's just optional equipment. In that same way, wouldn't the note be just clarifying his appearance and nothing more?

Here it is. We can add the link later. There's no rush

Thanks!
currently have a sandbox of my own, Sonic's Supernatural Willpower is one of the most broken i have saw...........will not spoil it tho

It might be a good idea to wait on adding that just because I'm pretty sure someone is planning to split eggman and metal sonic into classic, adventure and modern profiles. Or at least that was discussed a while ago on this thread and it was implemented for sonic specifically.

Edit: Well nevermind I will take the silence as a hint that no such crt is in the works. Sorry if I made it awkward lol.

Last edited:
Also, Eggman can turn the cards in characters' inventories into Eggman Cards, as seen about 2-ish Amy/Penny turns ago, from where I linked. Maybe that is something worth noting for his arsenal?

Mhm. Hammerspace Manipulation (for lack of a better term) and Transmutation. Since he can affect, steal, block, and whatnot the Hammerspace of others and himself.
This. Being able to turn items of an enemy's inventory into different Items in the nature Eggman does is definitely Hammerspace Manipulation.

Which is consistent with the traps he has in his bases that do the same thing (specifically Hammerspace Manipulation)

This. Being able to turn items of an enemy's inventory into different Items in the nature Eggman does is definitely Hammerspace Manipulation.

Which is consistent with the traps he has in his bases that do the same thing (specifically Hammerspace Manipulation)
See
Now I'm imagining
Bowser attempting to have Kamek
Try and steal from Eggman's Hammerspace

Only for Blockite to say no, and then Eggman uses Thief's Eye to get
The Dream Stone

Suddenly the Mad Doctor has a gem that harnesses the power of Dreams (Mario Dream Cosmology) with gems made of dreams (Chaos Emeralds, Sonic Dream Cosmology) and then he puts 'em together.

Back