• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The rival fight I'm praying for the most
2924988-djej-e-123-omega.png

Idk I’ll throw in some random ones

Master Core: ABIS (Black hole…black arms…idk)

Ifrit (would be thematic having a metal sonic fight and an Ifrit fight considering Rivals 2’s plot)

The obvious Infinite and Mephiles

Knight (because it’s on Chaos Island)

Eclipse the Darkling-
I'd let Sonic Team buy my bones if ABIS or Eclipse showed up (positive)

20180211_164323.jpg

It's things like this that make me unironically love OG Sonic 06 even though Project 06 is practically the best way to play the game

For anyone looking for context: one of the gems you can get in 06 is one that makes you small and essentially gives you infinite double jumps. Sonic's version of Kingdom Valley has a section where you play as Silver before going back to Sonic, but I used the purple gem to skip that section and got this as a result.

Back