• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, with time I found more and more evidence of Chaos Force in Archie being a Universal construct, tho dimensionally still very high, so I created a pic collecting all the notable instances of it, it may or may not restructure the entire cosmology so I want to hear your thoughts, guys
https://imgur.com/gallery/p70efOk

So, with time I found more and more evidence of Chaos Force in Archie being a Universal construct, tho dimensionally still very high, so I created a pic collecting all the notable instances of it, it may or may not restructure the entire cosmology so I want to hear your thoughts, guys
https://imgur.com/gallery/p70efOk
Take what this person presents with grain of salt.

This is the same artist who thinks Archie Super States are planetary at best...

That was in the past, I literally said in that post that Chaos Force are still dimensionally very high
IDK,Zonic alludes to there being a singular Chaos Force,otherwise,wouldn't an infinite army of Ancient Walkers have jumped 2nd tenure Master Mogul during his tantrum?

Is there a Sol Force? An Anarchy Force? It all sounds really conjectural IMO.

I guess these type of questions do,too.

IDK,Zonic alludes to there being a singular Chaos Force,otherwise,wouldn't an infinite army of Ancient Walkers have jumped 2nd tenure Master Mogul during his tantrum?

Is there a Sol Force? An Anarchy Force? It all sounds really conjectural IMO.

I guess these type of questions do,too.
There is still enough evidence for there being infinite Forces, and questions like why army of Walkers didn't jump Mogul is likely just Writers having no idea what they are doing, especially those during This era of Archie

High-dross-itee

And I'll die on that hill
ec90a89ea62af8d8ddde13514fc7dc365ca36fc09a7f57d8cfc75f03d8b753e5.png

Y'all are ******* nerds for arguing about the name of a stage that first appeared decades ago, do none of you have anything else going on with your lives right now?

And I just refer to it as how it's worded, Hydro City

Y'all are ******* nerds for arguing about the name of a stage that first appeared decades ago, do none of you have anything else going on with your lives right now?

And I just refer to it as how it's worded, Hydro City
This reminds me of how stupid it was for Sonic and Tails to fight over the name in IDW.

Like, why the **** would they give a shit about the name of a place they only visited once and not even for a day?

There is still enough evidence for there being infinite Forces, and questions like why army of Walkers didn't jump Mogul is likely just Writers having no idea what they are doing, especially those during This era of Archie
I suppose having infinite Forces isn't a bad thing,it still soldifies that there's an extradimensional layer outside of reality. The SGW,Solaris,etc. still wiped them all out anyway,so Super States are still a solid 7-D.

O
I suppose having infinite Forces isn't a bad thing,it still soldifies that there's an extradimensional layer outside of reality. The SGW,Solaris,etc. still wiped them all out anyway,so Super States are still a solid 7-D.
Or even 8D since Mogul shrunk to tiny size when entering No Zone, it also potencially makes some other characters stronger as well, Illumina, Al & Cal, Ultimate Annihilator etc

Last edited:
The answer is it can be both if you want.

It’s either a Hydro City, or an environmentally themed alteration on the word velocity (aka speed). Just pick which sounds better.

Back