• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey all! I'm working on my Boom Sonic profile revision again after like 3 months and I hope to make the CRT for it before the end of the week. It's almost done, the main things I need to add are Stamina and Intelligence/combat scans + more scans for notable attacks and techniques. I'll prob do Boom Tails or Sticks when I finish up with Sonic.
Kickass work here, bud, I'm absolutely DIGGING it!

Why is boom sonics travel speed just transonic when he can travel between meh-burger and eggmans lair in 2 maybe 3 seconds when making his food deliveries. Granted we dont know where eggmans lair is but in every shot of it we see no surrounding landmasses implying a distance of tens of kilometers.

That said the rest of the profile looks good.

Why is boom sonics travel speed just transonic when he can travel between meh-burger and eggmans lair in 2 maybe 3 seconds when making his food deliveries. Granted we dont know where eggmans lair is but in every shot of it we see no surrounding landmasses implying a distance of tens of kilometers.
While true, it would have to be calced to be put at a definitive value so I'll just add a "likely far higher" to Sonic's travel speed for now with this as evidence.

Edit: in the comics Doctor Eggman's Lair is shown to be just off the coast of Seaside Island which might be useful in a calc.

Last edited:
I think Post Genesis Wave base Sonic should be Low 2-C from scaling to Blaze, as well as the fact that Secret Rings, Black Knight and Generations all canonically took place in this continuity. Funny to think this could make Boom Sonic of all versions Low 2-C.

Boom Sonic's profile revision has dropped!

Think the opposite, why would he not be able to be above 4D if he exists across the entirety of time?
If I was able to exist across all of the dimension of length, would that make me only 1 dimensional? No, I still could have width and height.
You can be infinite-sized in one dimension and still have additional spatial axes. So yes, you can be infinite in the temporal dimension and still have other dimensional axes.

Think the opposite, why would he not be able to be above 4D if he exists across the entirety of time?
If I was able to exist across all of the dimension of length, would that make me only 1 dimensional? No, I still could have width and height.
You can be infinite-sized in one dimension and still have additional spatial axes. So yes, you can be infinite in the temporal dimension and still have other dimensional axes.
That was the exact type of anwser that i was wanting, thanks Executor

Knock Knock it's Knuckles (with his hat).
RDT_20240208_152126391859927893770363.jpg

What's this I'm seeing? A TV show based off the Sonic movies that's just as high quality looking as they are, has genuinely funny dialogue and great action scenes, treats the characters seriously, AND it serves to further the lore and story of this continuity while also being a tool to progress Knuckles' character now that he's living on Earth with friends?

Seeing shit like that upcoming Mega Mind show and movie, and the slop that Disney keeps churning out, makes me amazed that Paramount of all things is pumping out better content then DreamWorks and Disney are doing this year....these last few years have been nothing but W after W for Sonic as a franchise and the fandom.

Hey speaking of Ken Penders: Does anyone here want to be traumatized by something ungodly and almost Lovecraftian in nature?

No?

Too bad, here's a link to his "original" comic and the existential dread it invokes upon being seen by the human mind...I am not responsible for any psychological damage you may receive from viewing the contents

It 100% started with the movies. Mania was mostly an indie project unrelated to the main Sonic Team.
After more than 10 years of "bad" games, Sonic Mania being considered a really good game and being appreciated make Sega have confidence on Sonic´s franchise

The films helped, of course, but Sonic Mania started the recent reformulation of the franchise

When the plot synopsis for this show first got revealed (which was just "Knuckes trains Wade to be a warrior") I wasn't very thrilled, but this trailer makes the show look quite exiting. My only concern is that it may feel like a bloated movie like some Disney+ shows.
fortunatly,sonic has not turned into a disney show

If Sonic 3 adapts Sonic Adventure 2 (and if God is willing Sonic Heroes), if there is a Sonic 4, which games would be adapted?

Back