• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delivering the boom! (Sonic Boom AP revision)

koopa3144

He/Him

Likely Cowbot explosion scaling/D-Fekt scaling:​

So Cowbots potential explosion has been calced. Eggman has called D-Fekt the most powerful mech he's ever built. Fire & Ice likely takes place sometime between season 1 and episode 102 which is long after Eggman built Cowbot meaning D-Fekt should be stronger than Cowbot. Team Sonic are capable of harming and defeating D-Fekt. This would scale Team Sonic and anyone comparable to the Cowbot explosion.

Agree: @Maverick_Zero_X @ShakeResounding @Peptocoptr27 @XxZetsuxX @Javenplayz253
Disagree:
Neutral

Possibly Post SGW Archie scaling:​

So in the Sonic Boom comics (Which have been stated to be canon to the overall series) Sticks goes off and has a crossover with the post-SGW Archie verse as a part of the Worlds Unite event. In this there are a few feats of scaling that would apply to the rest of the Boom verse:
I think this should grant a "Possibly High 6-A" tier for Sticks and Knucjles and anyone that to them (Basically the entire verse)

Agree: @ShakeResounding @Peptocoptr27 @Javenplayz253
Disagree:
Neutral:

Idk what else to put here so have this:
Sonic Boom Dance GIF - Sonic Boom Dance GIFs

Last edited:
If you are suggesting a possible rating for the post SGW archie cast, shouldn't it have a "possible FTL" as well in the speed section?

Everything here seems to make sense, except the Archie scaling sadly... The entire scaling hinges entirely on one character surviving one accidental hit in a one time cross-over.

Shouldn't he, Shadow & Tails have a resistance to extreme cold? They didn't seem bothered when teleported to the ice age during their fight.

I'm doubting the time slow resistance, more of a speed feat imo

Probably, I'll add that to the profile.

I mean she does harm Zero with her boomerang.
That's a much better argument, but it still falls under the outlier category unless you have other instances of such scaling. Not only is High 6-A+ a HUGE jump from 7-C, but Sticks (who is the only Boom character to have vaguely Archie level scaling to my knowledge, seems to be portrayed as so much weaker than the others that she is essentially a non-threat in this comic. Hence why Zomom could knock her away without even noticing, let alone trying.

ALSO, base post-SGW characters might get upgraded to Low 2-C, which would make this an even more blatant outlier. They COULD still scale in speed though, if there's an actual feat for it.

To think Sonic is one if the most popular franchises on this wiki and yet every CRT related to it gets no action. The wiki really is dying. Right as it's fixing its broken tiering system too.

Bump. Would anyone mind if I just apply the main profile updates but leave out the Post SGW Archie scaling until it gets discussed here?

Link it here
I didn't make a new CRT I just changed the OP of this one.
So in the Sonic Boom comics (Which have been stated to be canon to the overall series) Sticks goes off and has a crossover with the post-SGW Archie verse as a part of the Worlds Unite event. In this there are a few feats of scaling that would apply to the rest of the Boom verse:
I think this should grant a "Possibly High 6-A" tier for Sticks and Knucjles and anyone that to them (Basically the entire verse)

Post SGW Archie scaling:​

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral: @ShakeResounding @Peptocoptr27

Idk what else to put here so have this:
Sonic Boom Dance GIF - Sonic Boom Dance GIFs

Did Sticks actually see Archie Knuckles in action before inferring his Boom counterpart is stronger? Also, whatever is going on in the page with Roll doesn't seem to be enough for scaling. Nevertheless, I'm leaning more towards agreement than before.

However, I must again point out that PGW base characters are almost certainly going to be upgraded to Low 2-C and probably even infinite speed... Scaling Boom to this seems beyond excessive.

Did Sticks actually see Archie Knuckles in action before inferring his Boom counterpart is stronger?
No, but she sees him lifting weights so I'm guessing shes comparing post-SGW Archie Knuckles to Boom Kuckles based on those weights.
However, I must again point out that PGW base characters are almost certainly going to be upgraded to Low 2-C and probably even infinite speed... Scaling Boom to this seems beyond excessive.
Thats the power of crossover-scaling my friend. Afaik as long as the scaling itself is valid, large leaps in tier ain't out of the picture.

Super Sonic obviously

Credit to StarbrandFan, seems like it could scale to D-Fekt

Yeah I think D-Fekt scaling works considering Fire & Ice likely takes place sometime between season 1 and ep 102 which is long after Eggman built Cowbot. So assuming this crt gets accepted, I think Boom tiering could look something like "7-C, likely [High 7-A or Low 6-B depending on which value gets accepted], possibly High 6-A"

Yeah I think D-Fekt scaling works considering Fire & Ice likely takes place sometime between season 1 and ep 102 which is long after Eggman built Cowbot. So assuming this crt gets accepted, I think Boom tiering could look something like "7-C, likely [High 7-A or Low 6-B depending on which value gets accepted], possibly High 6-A"
I guess this works. Count me in as agreeing with the OP.

Low-end (High 7-A) was accepted by KLOL.

However! He also makes a suggestion that lands the cast at 6-C instead. Seems like high-end Tier 7 to low-end Tier 6 is what we're getting in terms of feats straight from the verse.

So "At least 7-C (Town+), likely 6-C (Superior to D-Fekt, who is superior to any of Eggman's machines before it [Link to calc], possibly High 6-A" or whatnot.

Low-end (High 7-A) was accepted by KLOL.

However! He also makes a suggestion that lands the cast at 6-C instead. Seems like high-end Tier 7 to low-end Tier 6 is what we're getting in terms of feats straight from the verse.

So "At least 7-C (Town+), likely 6-C (Superior to D-Fekt, who is superior to any of Eggman's machines before it [Link to calc], possibly High 6-A" or whatnot.
They’re not really superior to D-Fekt, since he was defeating all of Team Sonic simultaneously in his S2 episode. Plus D-Fekt would also be above Metal Sonic, who Sonic and Shadow were both struggling against.

So "comparable to D-Fekt" would be better

Back