• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do the emeralds have some sort of auto-resurrection/protection failsafe? I always thought Modern & Classic get revived by their friends cheering them on in Generations,but the emeralds stay with him & effectively revive him even after he eats that blast from Supreme(The End). I know the rings played a part in protecting him,but it couldn't have been them alone.

06 was a different case because he got killed by someone amped by an emerald while he himself had zero in his hammerspace,hence why Elise had to revive him with her own thoughts into power.

Last edited:
I sore the seven seas, bro.. WHAT IS THIS IS THIS SONIC NIGHTMARE ALLIANCE DAWG 🏴‍☠️ 💀 ☠️
Screenshot_20231205_162131_Sonic_Dream_Team.jpg

She is basically saying that she can grant your dreams into reality if your off innocent mind or pure of heart (Which is neither of eggman's trait) so that lead to him kidnapping cream and tried to trick her with the young rabbit.

That Shit's Racist is what it stands for

Okay but real talk: TSR means Team Sonic Racing, the "third" game in the Sonic and All Stars Racing series...and I put it in quotations since TSR doesn't have all the other SEGA characters like the previous two titles, an act of pure unadulterated blasphemy
Okay? anyways, what settings should I have for frontiers cause I am not sure what setting to put deceleration rate. (I have jump deceleration set to 0)

Yuda Super Sonic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone always debates whether Adventure & Modern super quills are better when the perfect middle ground has been in front of their faces this whole time.

Last edited:
what settings should I have for frontiers cause I am not sure what setting to put deceleration rate. (I have jump deceleration set to 0)
Jump deceleration to 0, max bounce height.

Anything that helps you bounce or go fast, max. Anything that helps slow you down or keep you magnetized to the ground, plunge it to 0.

By the way, that makes me think, dodging a laser is FTL and it makes a lot of sense, since speed is not only the movement of a great distance, it is also the movement in a time.
It is faster to travel 5 meters in 0.01 seconds than to travel 1000 meters in 5 seconds.
so i imagine it like this.
if you travel 1.2 meters faster than a laser,then you are moving faster than like,a nanosecond,so you are tecnically moving at FTL speeds do to moving faster than what a nanosecond takes time in covering that distance.

I feel doubtful on those feats, currently. There's not enough to back up to me that what we see in Dream Team is universal in size.

I feel doubtful on those feats, currently. There's not enough to back up to me that what we see in Dream Team is universal in size.
Dream worlds are universal+ by default in sonic, hence why MaginaryWorld was accepted as 2-B before it getting a possibly 2-A rating

The former is faster
no, because the first gives 500 meters per second, the second gives 200 meters per second
By the way, why do you think that between Sonic (movie) and Quicksilver, Sonic is faster because of its slow motion moments? Because it moves in a much slower time while seeing supersonic objects in slow motion.

Really, if wasn't for this beig Phantom Ruby illusions, this is the most destructive Sonic characters felt since the Archie days. Literally Eggman raising hands creating parallel worlds of alternative history while Super Sonic is completely unaffected by it while destroying them with a shining light.

Really, if wasn't for this beig Phantom Ruby illusions, this is the most destructive Sonic characters felt since the Archie days. Literally Eggman raising hands creating parallel worlds of alternative history while Super Sonic is completely unaffected by it while destroying them with a shining light.
Well the phantom ruby "illusions" are shown to be real in forces, sooooo technically

Well the phantom ruby "illusions" are shown to be real in forces, sooooo technically
Real in the sense that it tricks the brain into making you feel them as real. It's not like it would really be phyisical pain. That is how basically any illusions that are more than fancy holograms work

Real in the sense that it tricks the brain into making you feel them as real. It's not like it would really be phyisical pain. That is how basically any illusions that are more than fancy holograms work
like i say,this is like baki imagination,they are manifestation of the mind,but they are still real and you can feel them and see them.

hey,Didn't you notice that Eggman this year had in 3 continuities like 3 versions of him being a giant? We have Eggman's Prismatic Titan in Prime, Super Eggman in Sonic Channe Otherworldy Stories and finally we have Nightmare Eggman in Sonic Dream Team.

Back