• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Super Sonic vs Alien X

Both are 2-A and speed equalized

IMG_1966.webp

1700891842550.png

Last edited:
Alien X's consciousness which comprises of three personalities/beings, namely Serena, Bellicus, and Ben who is physically present, resides somewhere outside of the universe, disconnected from space-time, and exists independently of their body and can perform all actions without said body. For characters to be able to affect this consciousness they must have 2-A range and at that must be able to not just locate the pocket dimension and the personalities within for non-AoE moves, but also affect all of them at once)

Avatar Creation (Alien X's body is merely an avatar his consciousness likes to use to interact with the world)

According to the profile AX’s body is an avatar. Sonic wouldn’t know his true self is outside the universe.

I would just like to point out that, due to the speed equalization rules, Alien X would remain at infinite attack speed.

Sonic has no knowledge of Alien X's pocket dimension and can't deal with Type 9 Immortality.

In turn, Alien X has an infinite attack speed advantage, HDE to bypass Super Sonic's Invulnerability and can incapacitate him with 5-D BFR, or just kill him with 5-D EE.

Voting AX.

Sonic has no knowledge of Alien X's pocket dimension and can't deal with Type 9 Immortality.

In turn, Alien X has an infinite attack speed advantage, HDE to bypass Super Sonic's Invulnerability and can incapacitate him with 5-D BFR, or just kill him with 5-D EE.

Voting AX.
2-A is being used so no 5D

He isnt a smurf, if you dont give him the tier itself he dosent have L1-C hax
It's literally the definition of a smurf.

We're not assuming that Sonic is limited to using 3-D abilities because he's physically 3-D.

There's nothing stopping Alien X from BFRing Sonic at a Low 1-C range.

It's literally the definition of a smurf.

We're not assuming that Sonic is limited to using 3-D abilities because he's physically 3-D.

There's nothing stopping Alien X from BFRing Sonic at a Low 1-C range.
I dont mean that in the sense he dosent have 5D hax
His 5D hax only comes with his 5D key, since he only has those hax at that potency at that level

Also its only travel speed, speed equalization rules equal reaction speed
That's not it.

The matched speed rules, in this case, would reduce Sonic's Immeasurable speed to MFTL+. Alien X has another layer of detached speed that wouldn't be matched, in this case infinite attack speed.

I know this because I made a Jotaro VS Jiren thread that was spoiled by this.

That's not it.

The matched speed rules, in this case, would reduce Sonic's Immeasurable speed to MFTL+. Alien X has another layer of detached speed that wouldn't be matched, in this case infinite attack speed.

I know this because I made a Jotaro VS Jiren thread that was spoiled by this.
X cannot fight at those infinite speeds either way
and Alien X cannot hurt Sonic

Read
The
dunno how the limited higher dimensional manipulation would matter at all here tho

also.......the BFR is only 5D is the "possibly 5D" is being used, it isn't, so he can't use it as the cosmology itself is only "possibly 5D"

Anyway, Super Sonic stomps the avatar body, in character speed blitz amps + A variety of offensive hax to either completely destroy X (Concept + Info manip) Null him of most of his powers while making him lose the will to fight (Power Null + Empathic manip) or simply turn him into something else to incap him (Transmutation with numerous of his wisps + Ring time)
While he also resists pretty all alien X have be it with resistance to hax or just having higher lifting strength to deal with the likes of TK

Now all of this there is still a problem with the Consciousness of Alien X, i guess i can vote incon here since they would be going forever since Sonic can't take Alien X down permanently, but neither can X do pretty much anything to Sonic

Sonic has the range to interact with Alien X, he just dosent know where it is, eventually he possibly could figure it out

Voting for Sonic, I can see him somehow getting annoyed that Alien x always comes back, and deciding to Chaos Control everything to see if it works

Back