• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because the ARK physically can't fit underground. If Eggman can warp the underground to make space fit into it, then the Ruby having planetary range doesn't matter when it can warp that planet in several universes.

Because the ARK physically can't fit underground. If Eggman can warp the underground to make space fit into it, then the Ruby having planetary range doesn't matter when it can warp that planet in several universes.
Then he warped the planet into several universes, that doesn’t require going to space

It was stated that Sonic would've vanished from a summoned Perfect Chaos' roar if not for his Super Form
oh ok...wait,those that mean that sonic scaling from perfect chaos does not work or that means that the specific perfect chaos eggman summoned was that strong

Am i the only one that noticed that sonic otherworldly adventure was persona 5 themed more on the cognitive aspect and less about one person true self

Am i the only one that noticed that sonic otherworldly adventure was persona 5 themed more on the cognitive aspect and less about one person true self
You saying this makes me imagine this sorta story could've had its own title. Kinda cool the more I think about it

They are warping reality, bro. Even in this story Sonic and Eggman end up in the "cosmos".

Think of Night Palace from Secret Rings that has an infinite space inside it.
"When Sonic roared and emitted a golden aura, the other world vanished like mist. The fake cosmos also collapsed"
The story literally called it fake cosmos...

"When Sonic roared and emitted a golden aura, the other world vanished like mist. The fake cosmos also collapsed"
The story literally called it fake cosmos...
All the worlds were fake. A fake that for all intents and purposes, is still real. That's the point of the story. The Cannon would've still fired like the real ARK. That's what subjective reality is.

You saying this makes me imagine this sorta story could've had its own title. Kinda cool the more I think about it
Btw, I was thinking, and while The End's NEP Type 3 deserved to be removed, I feel like its statements about being "The Void" and "Nothing" might be qualifiers for either type 1 or type 2 NEP.

Just a thought.

Also looking forward to your Sonic Dream Team CRT!

I made a sonic match and wanted some verse supporters to comment

スーパーソニック🟡✨にも匹敵する驚異的な力を見せつける光人エッグマン🥚✨
Koujin Eggman 🥚✨, showing off his incredible power that rivals that of Super Sonic 🟡✨.

Back