• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This image sums up every interaction Sonic and Knuckles have in frontiers

E1z7vl9VgAA-DjJ

The OST in general is straight up fire man, easily rivaling the Adventure titles, Heroes, 06 and Unleashed.
I gotta say though, I am now hoping SEGA updates the game to include an option to increase the draw distance because sometimes the pop in can kinda kill the vibe I'm getting when objects disappear and reappear so close to each other

Maginaryworld is the reason Solaris is 2-B if that helps answer your question.
Ik but its stated to be the 4th dimension which would make it a 4D space, I'm wondering if this is capable of further supporting 2B maginary world without each universe needing a space time as it is each universe would be universal sized 4D space

Ik but its stated to be the 4th dimension which would make it a 4D space, I'm wondering if this is capable of further supporting 2B maginary world without each universe needing a space time as it is each universe would be universal sized 4D space
I mean, I always interpreted 4D space as just a name, not what it actually is. It to my memory was never actually referred to as a 4D space, but rather just the name of Illumina's dream.

I mean, I always interpreted 4D space as just a name, not what it actually is. It to my memory was never actually referred to as a 4D space, but rather just the name of Illumina's dream.
Fourth Dimension Space (四次元宇宙[1] Shi-jigen uchū?), also referred to as Fourth Dimension, its a strange name to refer to a place as 4th dimension space without it being a 4D space but that's probably just me

Fourth Dimension Space (四次元宇宙[1] Shi-jigen uchū?), also referred to as Fourth Dimension, its a strange name to refer to a place as 4th dimension space without it being a 4D space but that's probably just me
Oh, I get that. It's gut instinct to assume that since the name of the dream if Fourth Dimension that it's probably fourth dimensional. Though I've through discipline forced myself to not always believe the name of something attributes to what it always is.

Oh, I get that. It's gut instinct to assume that since the name of the dream if Fourth Dimension that it's probably fourth dimensional. Though I've through discipline forced myself to not always believe the name of something attributes to what it always is.
i know its non canon but archie comics refer to the dreams as extra dimensional, supporting this 4D space

finally finished the game. personally thought the first half was a lot stronger than the second half. Namedropping past characters like Dark Gaia and even bringing up Sticks was crazy. Really loved the open zone choice. Anyone else finish it yet? Any thoughts?

In regards to the invulnerability of the Super Forms, how much of an AP difference would it be able to negate before it's considered an NLF

In regards to the invulnerability of the Super Forms, how much of an AP difference would it be able to negate before it's considered an NLF

I could be wrong, but I was under the assumption that no ap difference regardless of how big could bypass invulnerability through brute strength alone. Though stuff like durability negation or in invulnerability negation would easily bypass it. Though it'd prolly be better to get an answer from someone like shake than me

im pretty sure if u have ap higher then what the invulnerability is shown to withstand u should be able to bypass it

i think idfk

Literally there's an infinity gap to be crossed. The hell does Solaris do?

You're really gonna sit here and take that statement literally, Tio? Upgrade The End to 2-A or Tier 1 as that would be solid grounds for that tier.

It's pretty obviously hyperbole, and the statement in itself doesn't even seem super reliable and comes off as The End boasting. The End > Solaris. But not by a LITERALLY infinite amount.

What does The End do about Solaris' Low Godly Regen? What do they do against Solaris' temporal omnipresence?

They can't defeat Solaris. Solaris eventually wins and can't be beaten by The End.

Infinite times 2-B is still 2-B, or do you not know anything about Tier 2?

The End's statement is that all previous enemies are "finite" and that they are "infinite". Ignoring how you dodged that the sentence is likely just hyperbole and The End boating their power, I would assume them possessing a power that makes 2-B character appear finite in comparison to an infinite power would warrant a higher tier.

Looking at the notes of the tiering system it DOES say that someone infinitely stronger than a 2-C doesn't warrant tier 2-A, so that's a mistake on my part (Though I'd like to know the reasoning behind that, I'll prolly ask a mod or smth as to why)

Regardless, The End's statement comes off as rather hyperbolic

The End's statement is that all previous enemies are "finite" and that they are "infinite". Ignoring how you dodged that the sentence is likely just hyperbole and The End boating their power,
The End is simply not the type of character to "boast" with hyperboles given how rational it tries to be.
Also, the evidence for hyperbole is you thinking it's a hyperbole.
The statement is not that even that big relatively speaking. Infinity is small for these tiers.
I would assume them possessing a power that makes 2-B character appear finite in comparison to an infinite power would warrant a higher tier.
You assume wrong. The distance between timeline is not quantifiable by space, thus the energy it takes to destroy one timeline more than what one's capable of is Immeasurable. The distance between a 2 Timeline 2-B and a 3 Timeline 2-B is beyond infinity.

The End is simply not the type of character to "boast" with hyperboles given how rational it tries to be.
Also, the evidence for hyperbole is you thinking it's a hyperbole.
The statement is not that even that big relatively speaking. Infinity is small for these tiers.

Ill re watch the final boss again tomorrow, but like I'm 99% sure that throughout the entire boss fight they talk mad shit and are disproven in some of the claims they can make during the fight.

Usually hyperbole is self-evident and doesn't require proof beyond it being of common sense. Like saying I'm so hungry I could eat an elephant. It's pretty self-evident that I couldn't actually eat one and is me merely dramatasizing the truth.

It being "small" for their tier is completely irrelevant, it's still an extraordinary statement, which means it requires extraordinary evidence. Provide evidence outside of The End's statement that The End is quite literally infinitely stronger. A statement alone isn't the strongest of evidence. And if you want reasoning for my suspicion of hyperbole, ill give it to you tomorrow when I can get screenshots and rewatch the fight as its extremely late for me run.

Ill re watch the final boss again tomorrow, but like I'm 99% sure that throughout the entire boss fight they talk mad shit and are disproven in some of the claims they can make during the fight.
Claims about Sonic being weak, or something is a merit of Sonic, not a demerit of The End's judgement.
Usually hyperbole is self-evident and doesn't require proof beyond it being of common sense. Like saying I'm so hungry I could eat an elephant. It's pretty self-evident that I couldn't actually eat one and is me merely dramatasizing the truth.
That's because you're a human saying something impossible.
Our case is a god-like, rational being, saying it's infinitely stronger than past enemies, which is possible.
Hyperbole isn't self evident here - the literal meaning is very much plausible.
It being "small" for their tier is completely irrelevant, it's still an extraordinary statement
"The factor that disproves it being extraordinary is irrelevant, it's extraordinary."
Brilliant.

You'll getting too focus on that statement tbh, keep in mind just because you're stronger than a past enemy or opponent it doesn't mean you can beat them (Power =/= Hax). This guy is explicitly stated to be more powerful than past Sonic enemies yet in an actual Vs thread lost to two of them due to them having better P&A.

Back