• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ngl, it feels annoying not getting notifs for every thread I follow when they get messages, this one being no exception to that. I forgot about this thread

Happy Holidays
image0.jpg

Wait are the Twitter takeover interviews canon??

Is Kill La Kill and by extension studio trigger a thing in the sonic universe?
Same with a few other things.

No way they are canon. Unless there is supporting evidence.

If so, Sonic and Eggman have really strong 4th Wall breaking, as they tend to have in the franchise.

Last edited:
Well I'm surprised no one here mention the fact Roger craig isn't gonna be voicing Sonic Anymore

Ken gonna have a stroke
We already knew Roger left (a good chunk of the VA cast is actually getting changed), I saw a vid about it on YT.

And let Ken continue to behave like the child he is (he recently said on Twitter that Shade The Echidna belongs to him. Proving he'll never change his ways).

“There already is one [Sonic Universe]. We’re just adding to it.”

We’ll have to see how this plays out. Just that this is a weird respond.

Already, how will they coordinate with IDW comics over this, if they are both trying to be part of the Game Canon?

“There already is one [Sonic Universe]. We’re just adding to it.”

We’ll have to see how this plays out. Just that this is a weird respond.

Already, how will they coordinate with IDW comics over this, if they are both trying to be part of the Game Canon?
They are not going to. IDW isn't considered canon by anyone, it's at best "something similar to canon games happened in the IDW universe so you can simply play the games and will understand references", but isn't considered part of the game continuity now or in the past, maybe in the future? But I doubt that would happen

At best SEGA might want to use things from the comics since they have been very direct to what something need to be, like saying that the Ruby Topaz shouldn't be destroyed yet.

There's a lot of good potential for both the IDW Series and the Netflix series as being at least a "test" for concepts to be used later in the game continuity.

At best SEGA might want to use things from the comics
at least a "test" for concepts to be used later in the game continuity.

That does not fill me with confidence. Roboticization has been successfully conceptualized in Western Media time and time again, yet the Games' attempt to use the concept has been a lacking effort (Sonic Chronicles and Sonic Lost World).

Sonic vs Tails which was first done in Archie was better than its usage in Lost World.

Dr. Eggman taking over the World was done far better in SatAM, STC and Archie than Sonic Forces.

So, yeah, they can have other media "test" concepts. Doesn't automatically mean they are capable of replicating it or making the most out of it.

Of course, they might want something, but aren't able to do that in a good way. It's the type of thing that I normally say "I understand what they want to do and why that could work, but I can't say that they are capable of giving good results while using those good ideas, for now".

Back