• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean it's officially advertised but still look at your own risk

WHAT THE **** THEY JUST CASUALLY DROPPED SUPER SONIC GAMEPLAY

Last edited:
For literally THE FIRST TITAN on the FIRST ISLAND.
Spoiler tag that lol BUT FR RIGHT
I'm assuming this is going to just be something you have avaliable and it looks to me like there are enemies who can actually take the emeralds from you either that or you actually just lose it for a good while early on

Thinking maybe hyper sonic could make his return🤔 or maybe even something new

Is this the first game where we will have more than 2 tier 2 bosses? Going by island numbers, there will be 5 guardians. And who knows of an actually true final boss. So potentially 6.

This makes infinite so underwhelming in comparison. He really should have been a super form level foe. He wasn’t even the final boss, and the final boss didn’t require a super form either. Jesus the cucking.

Fco_o0TaIAMAWNm
Fcom-1oaIAA0-j_
FcpDQXQXoAEvaIV
FcoHi7JWQAIyz5S
Fco8RzuWAAAwc7R

This makes infinite so underwhelming in comparison. He really should have been a super form level foe. He wasn’t even the final boss, and the final boss didn’t require a super form either. Jesus the cucking.
Modern Sonic dropping the Ball
more news at 11

Watch as Sonic eventually manages to defeat the guardians without Super Sonic and finally shots his Base to Super Form level.

I mean to be fair here, what isn't underwhelming when it comes to Sonic Forces? The entire game and its story range from mediocre to just plain awful

Like here's an example I only recently found about:
So you know how generally, one of the main critiques behind Forces was the lackluster and emptiness of the level design? Well apparently, all the levels in the game were designed by a grand total of three people. Two of them had no prior experience with a Sonic game while the other one only had worked on Lost World, another game which had similar issues with the level design.
It does explain why the levels felt so drab and ending things before they could truly get started

Base Sonic beating Perfect Chaos in Generations is considered an outlier?
A little weird because correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sonic defeat Emerl when he had the Chaos Emeralds? So it's not the first time that Base has been shown to be that strong

It's because Perfect Chaos is better at using the emeralds than Emerl is, it's why the latter only scales to the Eclipse Cannon while the former scales to baseline Super Form level.

Makes sense to me I guess, I'm not sure because admittedly I've never played Sonic Battle so IDK what you mean when saying Perfect Chaos is better at using the emeralds

Base Sonic beating Perfect Chaos in Generations is considered an outlier?
A little weird because correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sonic defeat Emerl when he had the Chaos Emeralds? So it's not the first time that Base has been shown to be that strong
Different cases, at least a little bit. Emerl doesn’t really attempt to go super or anything, he just is powered up by the chaos emeralds. Chaos is definitely a better user for the chaos emeralds too.

doesn't change the fact that base sonic beating perfect chaos won’t be considered an outlier in the future. Progression of the franchise baby.

Everyone that wasn't named Sonic or an OC was cucked in Forces, it's old news and the game has already been bashed beyond the concept of death.

Also I can't wait to play another major Sonic game where Sonic's friends are useless jobber that need to be saved... again.

My snark aside the game looks good but it isn't on must buy list for this year thanks to Ragnarok. Regardless of how Frontiers turns out, at least we can't say Sega didn't try to do something new.

Add another one to the list of Sonic’s consistent outliers.
they shouldn't be ignored especially if they've been consistent since super sonic hasn't been prominent in a good long while so whether it makes sense or not, I haven't played whatever the battle one is yall are talking about tho so idk lol
My snark aside the game looks good but it isn't on must buy list for this year thanks to Ragnarok. Regardless of how Frontiers turns out, at least we can't say Sega didn't try to do something new.
Both are honestly a must buy imo then again I do a ungodly amount of gaming so I'd say the same for a lot of 2023 titles as well but definitely looking forward to both

Seems Sakurai has been spotted playing frontiers and has enjoyed it commenting that he's looking forward to buying it, I'd say that's a good sign

Back