• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would be funny if Overlord wins again with all the copied data, which would also make Metal vs Zero look even more like shit than it already does.

(Nah,he'll get taken out by a ninji)

I think the main issue with Bowser stealing stuff is

1) After that doesn't work, I don't see Bowser or Kamek trying again because they have no reason to assume their powers would suddenly become viable (assuming you ignore how Eggman can likely make his Hammerspace defense perpetual), so it becomes functionally irrelevant outside of the fact it creates the opportunity for Metal to the copy Bowser's whole powerset.

2) Bowser almost never leads with hammerspace. If he was to lead with any hax, it would be transmutation. Further, Bowser is a much more physical enemy. While Bowser HAS started fights with hax before, his COMMON preference is using his physical might and flame breath, and THEN resorting to all kinds of magic when that fails. (Of which it fails often.)

3) Eggman can resist it himself via the Forcejewels, something consistently overlooked, meaning he should be fine at LEAST the first few times if you ignore how Egghead could make it perpetual.

4) Eggman can steal back via a variety of ways.

5) As of Sonic Forces: Speed Battle, Metal's steal gives him a superior version of what he takes. Meaning if Bowser stole the Phantom Ruby and then Eggman stole it back, Eggman would be BETTER than battle start. Furthermore, if Metal steals from Bowser, HIS Star Rod would be superior.

6) Eggman can much more easily utilize the stuff he steals from Bowser (most of it any schmuck can use and they just grant wishes, and even ignoring that Eggman can simply use them as batteries or harness their energy for his ALREADY cosmic machines) than Bowser can from Eggman (The Phantom Ruby and Chaos Emeralds have specific requirements built in and require experience to draw out their powers to the fullest).

Conversely, while Bowser ALSO resists having his Hammerspace stolen from, I don't think he can resist stuff being outright deleted, or stuff being implanted on him, meaning Eggman would probably have advantage (for all the good it would do, as not many of Eggman's planted items could do in Bowser.) Essentially, it's irrelevant to the fight outside of furthering strategies.

Feminists can do no wrong
I have no clue why you brought politics into this but I think I like you even more now.
He can just......use a robot to pilot it for him lol
Or his past self, as he's done literally that before with the Time Eater.
Eggman stealing the star rod doesn’t count though, only Bowser can steal stuff.
Eggman is incapable of stealing shit. The **** do you mean "Sonic Shuffle"? No one's ever played that. It's basically not canon/j
Conversely, while Bowser ALSO resists having his Hammerspace stolen from, I don't think he can resist stuff being outright deleted, or stuff being implanted on him, meaning Eggman would probably have advantage (for all the good it would do, as not many of Eggman's planted items could do in Bowser.) Essentially, it's irrelevant to the fight outside of furthering strategies.
Eggman's hammerspace theft almost certainly works on those who hold Blockite, which makes it a layered anyway. I just need to find footage to prove it, which is really hard for an obscure game like Sonic Shuffle.

i wonder if they will count Prime's "I eat universe shattering explosions for breakfast thank you very much" feat from Sonic and scale Eggman to it

Back