• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic Question Time: If you could make a game similar to Shadow Generations but with a different character instead of Shadow, what sort of set of abilities would you add to said character like Shadow's Doom Powers from his Black Arms DNA?

My personal answer would be a Silver based game that greatly expands on Silver's psychokinesis abilities and goes beyond telekinesis and flying and all that. Like imagine Silver doing things like creating physical constructs from his psychic energy, mind controlling enemies to attack each other, creating projections to trick enemies, or even just enhancing Silver's existing usage to make his telekinesis visually insane to the eyes.
To this? I like your Silver game idea, but a Chaotix spin-off in a different genre and style more befitting of them, or Sonic x Knuckles Unleashed work too.

Sonic Question Time: If you could make a game similar to Shadow Generations but with a different character instead of Shadow, what sort of set of abilities would you add to said character like Shadow's Doom Powers from his Black Arms DNA?

My personal answer would be a Silver based game that greatly expands on Silver's psychokinesis abilities and goes beyond telekinesis and flying and all that. Like imagine Silver doing things like creating physical constructs from his psychic energy, mind controlling enemies to attack each other, creating projections to trick enemies, or even just enhancing Silver's existing usage to make his telekinesis visually insane to the eyes.
Knuckles game focused on the Master Emerald and exclusive chaos powers it gives.

If that was the case, Wally West Vs Archie Sonic would have turned out differently. But you know how it goes with Death Battle and DC. Gotta downplay the other verse to prop up DC more.
And it was the case. The pre-planning had Archie as equal if not larger and Super Sonic as the winner, the reason why he lost was a research outside of his that found statements to make the Speed Force bigger at basically the last minute.

Metal Sonic easy. I would love a game where you go around fighting other Sonic characters and copying abilities and techniques from them. It would also been cool to see Metal developed more.

And it was the case. The pre-planning had Archie as equal if not larger and Super Sonic as the winner, the reason why he lost was a research outside of his that found statements to make the Speed Force bigger at basically the last minute.
Sonic almost won, but then new discoveries pushed it to Wally's side pretty much. Such as being above the bleed and all that.

I would adore a Silver game. Literally just, like, make it Garry's Mod but instead of garry from mod you are Silver The Hedgehog. There's so much you can do with this. I would also like an Amy game.
Part of me thinks a Silver game can benefit with some Half-Life 2 vibes, but for that just revive Fifth Phantom Saga.

I'd really like for SEGA to revive this game given the unique gameplay and vibes from it, but it was scrapped in favor for Silver's gameplay in 06.

Pretty sure they've confirmed to finding DC cosmology larger than Archie's at large. Flash does legitimately win due to higher scaling, speed, hax, and speedforce shit, too.
Literally not true in Flash’s case due to him being limited in his dimensional tiering within the DC Cosmology in mind.

There is no evidence for it being Outerversial let alone above 7th dimensional.

Aside from Metal Sonic who was already brought up, I want to see Amy using full-on magic involving her tarot cards. As long as they don’t pull a Frontiers and forget the Piko-Piko Hammer exists.

There is no evidence for it being Outerversial let alone above 7th dimensional.
I can't believe how confidantly you assert that despite DC's absurdly expansive history and its countless cosmological components. Even this Wiki, still notorious for DC downplay, has Wally at 1-B, so this is already bullshit and we went over this.
Considering this site has Wally at 1B then at the very least Death Battle got the result right lol.
Not sure how high into 1-B he is here, but I do plan to upgrade Archie Sonic to 1-B as well if the current upgrade ends up failing. Still think Wally is probably slightly more likely to win than not, but it's really complicated and close.

Back