• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're right. I need to reply to these comments myself and give my feedback.

You know, I can totally see the Chaotix in a Adventure style game where Espio, Charmy, and Vector all have different ways of getting through levels while maintaining the high speed platforming of the franchise. Though I wouldn't want Vector to be completely slow just because he's a powerhouse type character.

This idea would work exceptionally well because not only is the Knuckles the only character who can use the Master Emerald to its full potential, but a Knuckles game with this concept could further continue the revelation we are given in Frontiers where the Chaos Emeralds originated from space. I mean the Chaos Emeralds are connected to the Master Emerald and the latter can negate the former, so I'd like to see who or what create the Master Emerald.

So basically like Kirby but with Sonic style gameplay and platforming? Yeah I can see that, especially since even normal Metal Sonic has the ability to copy other abilities and techniques. Though, if you're looking to see Metal Sonic be developed then maybe the plot could be where all the good guys become mind controlled or something and Metal Sonic is ironically the only one around that can stop them and save the world.

A lot of people often forget that Gemerl is a direct successor to Emerl since Eggman created him througn the latter's biodata, so I would like to see SEGA bring back Gemerl's connection to Emerl through backstory or the copying shtick.

Overall: Y'all got some really great ideas and it makes it all the more exciting for what the future of Sonic will be after 2024.
I think of any character/team that could go for a spin-off, Chaotix are most deserving of it. They're fan favorites and might be able to have that pull, but they gotta become more relavent first at the same time. However your Adventure style Chaotix game works, going the Ace Attourney visual novel route can do them well too.

Back