• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey man, be cautious how many CRTs you make for Archie at a single time. There's a limit to hoe many CRTs one verse can have (Archie and Games are separate so you're fine there).

However, think about how hard it is to get staff to threads. Don't do that to yourself, you may get nowhere
Moved everything out, now will need new opinions since I also added Sonic Stealth Mastery with The Sneak costume.

The omnipotent regular prison cell has struck once again and this time it's victims are team chaotix. And the funniest part is that in the most recent idw comic the cell bar's were drawn in a way that made it look like Charmy could just squeeze through if he wanted to which makes this extra hilarious.

It's time to downgrade the verse to 9B sadly the idw anti feats are too strong. 😢

The omnipotent regular prison cell has struck once again and this time it's victims are team chaotix. And the funniest part is that in the most recent idw comic the cell bar's were drawn in a way that made it look like Charmy could just squeeze through if he wanted to which makes this extra hilarious.

It's time to downgrade the verse to 9B sadly the idw anti feats are too strong. 😢
Mecha Sonic coming back years later with no ways of becoming stronger and somehow being a threat to current cast

Vector straight up busts down a metal door in Heroes, lol

Yeah, deep down I really don't care about Gamenic powerscaling, because it leads to absurdities like an autistic basically civilian lemur being more powerful than a war machine with 4000 years of combat experience ingrained into it.
To be fair random characters just showing up and being weirdly strong isn't new to the series. For example Tails just kinda showed up in sonic 2 and could spin his tails to keep up with Sonic. Cream is a random six year old with no known combat experience and she can destroy eggman mechs that other civilians need wispons to handle. Jackle squad mercenaries can destroy egg pawns in single strikes and they were strong enough for eggman to recruit them. And Rouge could almost fight knuckles to a standstill in SA2.

Etc Etc however I do agree that no random citizen in sonics world should be anything compared to emeral specifically but they just are for some weird reason. I considered putting charmy on that list of weirdly strong civilians but then again I wouldn't be surprised if Espio trained charmy before taking him on life threatening adventures.

To be fair random characters just showing up and being weirdly strong isn't new to the series. For example Tails just kinda showed up in sonic 2 and could spin his tails to keep up with Sonic. Cream is a random six year old with no known combat experience and she can destroy eggman mechs that other civilians need wispons to handle. Jackle squad mercenaries can destroy egg pawns in single strikes and they were strong enough for eggman to recruit them. And Rouge could almost fight knuckles to a standstill in SA2.

Etc Etc however I do agree that no random citizen in sonics world should be anything compared to emeral specifically but they just are for some weird reason. I considered putting charmy on that list of weirdly strong civilians but then again I wouldn't be surprised if Espio trained charmy before taking him on life threatening adventures.
I can give Tails and Rouge some slack, as Rouge does have a reputation in universe and Tails is a special boy due to a mutation, and I do prefer Cream as a more of a civilian like she is in Archie and IDW with Cheese being the powerhouse for fun.
The Avatar from forces tho is the worst example, literally a nobody that single handedly turned the tides of war in favor of Team Sonic (Not to mention entire world instantly falling apart as soon as Sonic got defeated)

Back