• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What would it take for the possibility to become at least feasible.
Genuine question.
Obviously it ain’t up to me, but personally I imagine the only way it would even be feasible would be if:
  1. The 2x speed amp for Chaos Emeralds was downgraded.
  2. The series started consistently portraying the speed relationship between base forms and Super forms the same way Frontiers did, where the speed amp isn’t that significant.
I disagree with Triple Boost upscaling too. That wasn't Sonic's own speed. By that same logic, SA2 Sonic absolutely should have infinite speed from going faster than the time Illumina made him travel to the center of Maginary World.
Just take the statement literally and only consider moments where he physically runs (unless he runs in Shuffle, idk I never played it)

What 128× speed amp?
Chaos Emeralds being > Power cores. All seven together gives a 128x amp.

I disagree with Triple Boost upscaling too. That wasn't Sonic's own speed. By that same logic, SA2 Sonic absolutely should have infinite speed from going faster than the time Illumina made him travel to the center of Maginary World.

What 128× speed amp?
1 emerald >>>>>>> Fake Emerald >> Power Cores

will be higher once i make a thread upscaling from another multiplier.........need to have the current projects finish first

Tbf, Illumina had nothing to do with that feat due to still being defused. We have no idea if Lumina Flowlight was amping their travel speed during that point, and even if she was, it would scale to their reactions as they react to all the dream worlds passing them as they fly, and can react to and dodge Void’s attacks, with Void being able to spread his destructive corruption across the whole space.

1 emerald >>>>>>> Fake Emerald >> Power Cores

will be higher once i make a thread upscaling from another multiplier.........need to have the current projects finish first
Oh. Right. I thought you were talking about the spin dash at first.
Yes, they’re Solaris’ attacks which suck in the space-time intersection that the characters are in throughout the level and are part of Solaris’ plan to conclude the destruction of all of space time.
Hmmmmm... Kinda sounds like the immeasurable reasoning for Undertale and Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Tbf, Illumina had nothing to do with that feat due to still being defused. We have no idea if Lumina Flowlight was amping their travel speed during that point, and even if she was, it would scale to their reactions as they react to all the dream worlds passing them as they fly, and can react to and dodge Void’s attacks, with Void being able to spread his destructive corruption across the whole space.
You might have a case there

when sonic team stops snooping as usual
marvel-fan4stic.gif

I heard SCR-HD talk. Gay has arrived.

Master Core ABIS created a black hole, and inside of this black hole are multiple galaxies and a lot of stars. As they're swirling rapidly and un-synced to the player's movement, the stars and galaxies must be inside of the black hole, meaning ABIS created them alongside said hole.

I heard SCR-HD talk. Gay has arrived.

Master Core ABIS created a black hole, and inside of this black hole are multiple galaxies and a lot of stars. As they're swirling rapidly and un-synced to the player's movement, the stars and galaxies must be inside of the black hole, meaning ABIS created them alongside said hole.
Pretty straightforward. 3-B early modern Sonic ftw

The characters also fly through the black hole into the center of it. This also means they had to dodge moving stars and galaxies on their way into it, if the black hole had already formed by the time they were getting there. I don't know what that could get you, reaction speed and stuff, but you could maybe try calcing that?

And here's a link to the fight, itself.

Back