• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SJG is making edits on plenty of sonic profiles that removes, changes or adds hax without a CRT, might wanna be on the lookout for anything that's debatable and not self evident. Is Mephiles' energy spear just an energy blast or a weapon? Because that was removed too.

Last edited:
SJG is making edits on plenty of sonic profiles that removes, changes or adds hax without a CRT, might wanna be on the lookout for anything that's debatable and not self evident. Is Mephiles' energy spear just an energy blast or a weapon? Because that was removed too.
Yeah, he's not getting enough input in any of his CRTs. You should link the edits and take it to either the Rule Violation or the Vandalism. Maybe the former, I don't think it's malicious intent.

But a lack of patience because no staff shows up is no excuse. His unaccepted edits need to be reverted.

Yeah, he's not getting enough input in any of his CRTs. You should link the edits and take it to either the Rule Violation or the Vandalism. Maybe the former, I don't think it's malicious intent.

But a lack of patience because no staff shows up is no excuse. His unaccepted edits need to be reverted.
I mensaged him on his wall......on mobile rn, so can't revert them

I already reported this in the Wiki Vandalism Thread. Are there any other pages being vandalized besides Archie Sonic and Silver?

I already reported this in the Wiki Vandalism Thread. Are there any other pages being vandalized besides Archie Sonic and Silver?

The Haxes added should have always been a part of Super Forms, since they are only gained by several chaos emeralds and some abilities shown by super forms weren't in the profiles in the first place.

On Mephiles' profile I added the scan from Prima guide that called it an energy beam.

The Haxes added should have always been a part of Super Forms, since they are only gained by several chaos emeralds and some abilities shown by super forms weren't in the profiles in the first place.

On Mephiles' profile I added the scan from Prima guide that called it an energy beam.
Already said it on Omegatronic's message, but here is justification on limited resistances:

Enerjak was drained of his energy when incased in Egg Grapes, I count that as only limited resistance.

SGW eventually affected the entire Chaos Force, which Super Forms should be inferior to, along with that Wily, who was not protected by anything wasn't affected by the Wave.

Guess these really needed a crt

Wily, who was not protected by anything wasn't affected by the Wave.
Actually, he was affected by the SGW as stated by Eggman in the Worlds United crossover since Mega Man's successful usage of Chaos Control rewrote his reality. Here's the scan where he says this.

SGW eventually affected the entire Chaos Force, which Super Forms should be inferior to,
To be fair, Sonic and Eggman were completely unaffected by the Super Genesis Wave and could remember the Pre Genesis reality despite the SGW conceptually destroying and rewriting all of existence. At the very least? I believe that Sonic should have a full on resistance to the SGW because he wasn't affected like Mega Man was.

Back