• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't apologize, you're absolutely entitled to your opinion and I can at least get why even if I disagree.

Also, on a different note, it seems from Overlord's dialogue that Shadow's Chaos Control doesn't work because "... I have that power for myself". Seems to me that he might resist it specifically because he copied it from Shadow (as he could still Chaos Control Super Sonic in Heroes without issue).
Yeah pretty much

Also, on a different note, it seems from Overlord's dialogue that Shadow's Chaos Control doesn't work because "... I have that power for myself". Seems to me that he might resist it specifically because he copied it from Shadow (as he could still Chaos Control Super Sonic in Heroes without issue).
So not only can he copy powers, but he now gets a resistance to them

If I am to spitball for a bit, I think my current thoughts regarding the Metal Overlord issue is that we should downgrade Metal to “At least Low 2-C (Phantom King scaling), possibly/likely Low 1-C (Illumina/Precioustone scaling)”, downgrade Egg Wizard to “Low 1-C (Illumina/Precioustone scaling)” and then upgrade Modern base casts to “2-C (based on Omega’s upgrade thread), possibly/likely Low 1-C”. Of course you can argue the many superiority statements should make Low 1-C or 1-C more concrete for Modern base cast, however this is the very least I believe these characters should be at.
Perfect Chaos should be at least 2-C scaling to Generations base Sonic, not Low 2-C arbitrarily scaling to Phantom King

Like everyone is saying: this is absolutely peak. And as I was praying for prior to the release of the first trailer, Sonic 3 looks like it's going to be a bit more edgy and dark compared to Sonic 1 and 2.

Of course I'm not saying that it's going to be all gloomy and edgy, but it looks like that the people of this movie are treating Shadow's character and backstory with genuine respect as opposed to making light of it.

Perfect Chaos should be at least 2-C scaling to Generations base Sonic, not Low 2-C arbitrarily scaling to Phantom King
Personally I don’t think Perfect Chaos or Metal Overlord should have the 2-C rating. We wouldn’t give that rating to the Death Egg Robot, Biolizard or Classic Metal since it would cause circular scaling, and both PC and MO are narratively treated the exact same way as those bosses.

Kinda feels like old news to talk about Gens now that the movie trailer is out lol

Don't apologize, you're absolutely entitled to your opinion and I can at least get why even if I disagree.

I was thinking the same! A Jotaro/DIO and Zero/X type situation, perhaps.

Weird how no one else gets a resistance from Chaos Control by having it, I guess Metal just kinda built different

(He needs smthn considering how many times he jobs)

Weird how no one else gets a resistance from Chaos Control by having it, I guess Metal just kinda built different
I think this actually implies he copies a person's powers and gains resistances to them as-such. It would explain why not all CC users resist, and why he uses the dialogue he does. This would make Neo Metal absolutely cracked
I find it interesting how Shadow's CC time stop gauge gets locked when his inside Doom's new version of Westopolis🤔
Interesting catch!

Back