• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No-one is saying he does
then why is everyone here in the ship of ''another dimension''being valid?that will imply sonic has cosmic awareness to know what his other self is doing IN ANOTHER DIMENSION.
the thing happening in the past makes more sense, i don't how people got the timeline split, it was never confirmed except for forces

then why is everyone here in the ship of ''another dimension''being valid?that will imply sonic has cosmic awareness to know what his other self is doing IN ANOTHER DIMENSION.
the thing happening in the past makes more sense, i don't how people got the timeline split, it was never confirmed except for forces
Who said Modern Sonic knew what Classic Sonic was doing? The whole reason the timeline split was brought up was because Modern didn’t remember.

Also most people here aren’t for Mania being an alternate timeline (at least I don’t think). The only one for that right now is Peptocoptr.

Who said Modern Sonic knew what Classic Sonic was doing? The whole reason the timeline split was brought up was because Modern didn’t remember.

Also most people here aren’t for Mania being an alternate timeline (at least I don’t think). The only one for that right now is Peptocoptr.
where is the proof that he didn't remember it?

No-one during Forces initially had any idea what the Phantom Ruby was or what it was capable of.
only Sonic and Tails were present when the phantom ruby did it's things, no one else was present, and time travel does not work like that.
if Sonic from the past goes to the future and then goes to the past, it does not mean the the future version would remember going to the future, for that to happen the future self most go to the past so he remembers his future self going to the past...sounds confusing but yeah that is how time travel works.

Back