• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question for you all, which has been itching my mind since the trailer.

Do you think The End's fight is going to be changed during The Final Horizon? How would YOU want the fight to play?
Honestly the one thing I would like to see, based off of what Kishimoto once said, is having these glimpses of what The End looks like to Sonic and Sage because I guess Kishimoto said that people see The End differently based off how they perceive death.

Actually frankly speaking, if The End is suppose to be the embodiment of Death then I'd like to see Final Horizon explore more of that and maybe reiterate the overall message about death and the finite nature of life from Sonic and the Black Knight.

Also, since Sonic made that awesome speech before the fight begging the spirits of the Ancients for their help against The End, it would be cool to see them do something during the fight to show the Ancients themselves boosting Sonic or at least helping him alongside Sage Supreme.

Question for you all, which has been itching my mind since the trailer.

Do you think The End's fight is going to be changed during The Final Horizon? How would YOU want the fight to play?
honestly? leave the what we currently have as a "Phase 1" stuff, and in the End of that makes super sonic go inside the moon to fight a "Phase 2" with some eldritch abomination with a more deadly remix of the first phase's music

Also, since Sonic made that awesome speech before the fight begging the spirits of the Ancients for their help against The End, it would be cool to see them do something during the fight to show the Ancients themselves boosting Sonic or at least helping him alongside Sage Supreme.
That would be very cool to see, you know seeing the lingering spirits and memories of the Ancients helping Sonic and Sage defeat The End and ensuring that their deaths have been avenged and that their legacy and achievements won't be forgotten in oblivion.

Considering the slew of emotional moments in Frontiers, I think your idea would be able to top all of them if it were to come to reality

Was looking at Sonic character profiles on Character Stats and Profiles wiki, and I found this:

Solaris would also destroy Eggman and Eggman Nega's dream world called Eggman Land which transcends dimensions.

Links:

The english scans also provide context. Failure to defeat Solaris will result in him transforming everything into nothing. Super-dimensional is the translation of the term 超次元 or chō jigen, which means "beyond higher dimensions", which grants Solaris a super dimensional life-form such rating.

@omegabronic, @ShakeResounding, I trust you two to go and find a way to make Game Solaris/Sonic Low 1-C with the above information

Also, Solaris is stated to be stronger in his 2nd form.

Mecha Sonic was upgrading himself with discarded Eggman tech before the events of the Scrapnik Island Arc thanks to Sigma IIRC so it's not like his body was in total disrepair.

Though honestly you could probably chalk it up to the writers not really caring about power scaling and just focused on how to make Mecha Sonic imposing for the story.
Or Sonic wasn’t at his best and that’s why he couldn’t beat Mecha.

Or Sonic wasn’t at his best and that’s why he couldn’t beat Mecha.
I know, I was reminded that Sonic was injured during the Scrapnik Island story a few days ago so I can understand why Sonic couldn't easily beat Mecha. Though to be fair to Mecha, at the very least we can scale him to Tails since he could dodge weaponry from him and slammed him into the ground with enough force to make him start coughing so it's not Mecha isn't in the Universal+ ballpark even if he's not comparable to a uninjured Sonic.

I know, I was reminded that Sonic was injured during the Scrapnik Island story a few days ago so I can understand why Sonic couldn't easily beat Mecha. Though to be fair to Mecha, at the very least we can scale him to Tails since he could dodge weaponry from him and slammed him into the ground with enough force to make him start coughing so it's not Mecha isn't in the Universal+ ballpark even if he's not comparable to a uninjured Sonic.
That reminds me, was the Solaris content revision with the conceptual destruction thing made yet? I wanted to review the Arabian nights stuff before making a content revision thread on it.

That reminds me, was the Solaris content revision with the conceptual destruction thing made yet? I wanted to review the Arabian nights stuff before making a content revision thread on it.
Yeah it got made and was accepted today I think, you can check the profiles and see the conceptual stuff on there.

Though out of curiosity, what does the Arabian Nights have conceptual wise?

Was looking at Sonic character profiles on Character Stats and Profiles wiki, and I found this:

Solaris would also destroy Eggman and Eggman Nega's dream world called Eggman Land which transcends dimensions.

Links:

The english scans also provide context. Failure to defeat Solaris will result in him transforming everything into nothing. Super-dimensional is the translation of the term 超次元 or chō jigen, which means "beyond higher dimensions", which grants Solaris a super dimensional life-form such rating.

@omegabronic, @ShakeResounding, I trust you two to go and find a way to make Game Solaris/Sonic Low 1-C with the above information

Eggmen never actually made this dimension so, doesn’t mean much.

Yeah it got made and was accepted today I think, you can check the profiles and see the conceptual stuff on there.

Though out of curiosity, what does the Arabian Nights have conceptual wise?
I wasn’t really going to go into the conceptual stuff. It was more about proving the Arabian nights has multiple universe level structures including dreams and then explaining why Sonic and Erazor would scale to it. I’ve been getting help for it and so far it has a pretty good case I even got Japanese guide scans. I was just waiting for everyone to get their revision threads through so they could give their attention to the argument I was gonna propose. I know that some people like @LaserPrecision and @The_Fastest_Savior believe in it so I think if we mixed our arguments together we could make a good case for multiverse level Sonic.

In the context of Solaris destroying stuff it doesn’t matter, they actually had to make it exist for Solaris to destroy it.

FYI @Eseseso your scans aren't working. Do you think you could fix it so others like me can see what they say?
Wait Wait MB, I had to remove the numbers that appear after latest and the scans worked for me so don't worry they still work for me.

In the context of Solaris destroying stuff it doesn’t matter, they actually had to make it exist for Solaris to destroy it.
Don't dreams in Sonic come into existence by virtue of simply dreaming or is that mechanic more complex based off of what Sonic Shuffle says?

Links:

none of your links are working

Links:

some of those may help in future plans i have......will keep that in mind

Shadow is largely overrated in the fanbase tbh
People think he's top 5 most powerful simply because he has arguably caused more destruction than anyone else in game and also because he has the most chaos powers.

And neither automatically means Shadow is the strongest or most powerful.

one question,if the universe in sonic is confirmed to be infinite(because of countless planets,stars and lifes being mentioned)then that means that the calc of time eater destroying the universe will be infinite speed to?

one question,if the universe in sonic is confirmed to be infinite(because of countless planets,stars and lifes being mentioned)then that means that the calc of time eater destroying the universe will be infinite speed to?
nope, it's scales to range i think

Wouldn't the Spin Dash multiplier fall under this example of on the Calc-Stacking page?
  • Character A moved so fast that character B couldn't react to him. So character A needs to have crossed the distance until he could be seen by character B again in the time that character B requires to react. Since we know from a calculation how long character B needs to react we can calculate the speed of character A based on that.

Back