• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I asked on Reddit but nobody gave a damn so I'll ask here

How do you think the last Sonic game will look like? Or at least the last main timeline.
Mario and Sonic go to the real world and instead of clapping their ass cheeks to bust the universe they get gunned down by the mexican drug cartel

The current stance on the lore is so strange on the "we prefer to ignore the answers from the Japanese side and just make up new stuff to retcon the previous lore", as if there was something wrong with that source and they want to just get over it. I have no idea why.

The current stance on the lore is so strange on the "we prefer to ignore the answers from the Japanese side and just make up new stuff to retcon the previous lore", as if there was something wrong with that source and they want to just get over it. I have no idea why.
like what?

like what?
Originally Sonic Channel's website and old Japanese profiles explained that Silver traveled across time using Chaos Control. The old Japanese manuals stated Sonic and Eggman had a long history before Sonic 1 and even Toyoda stated "their first adventure is unknown". Now basically they want all the old Japanese lore as "in an odd situation" and "can be retconned out of existence at any moment". Of course, I don't understand why they want to do that, it's almost just as "They are Japanese only, so let's just make something because we don't expect fans to know that stuff, so for them it's like it never happened".

only used once in a now erased timeline game?
The point isn't if it was seen in the games. It's exactly about content not seen in the games but implied by external Japanese materials that have been ignored because "It was now shown in the game...". Like how Blaze's profile for Sonic 06 already called her the princess of another dimension and user of the Sol Emeralds, but fans think that wasn't a part of what was being considered in the game. What I'm saying is that I would have preferred if they used the material from the manuals and "show for the first time in a game" what the manuals always said instead of going "The manuals don't count anymore, this is what happened".

I blame the new lore team for this. Silver using random portals to time travel was a Post-Gen Archie plot point afterall.

Him always using Chaos Control doesn't work well either, nor do the spontaneous portals, I feel. The latter doesn't make sense, and the former means he just goes "teehee" and doesn't use Chaos Control in the past, without any discernible reason.

They should give him Chronos Control like the Archie Comics.

Also, has anyone made Super Silver against either Dialga or DBH Future Trunks?

Wait... HOLY SHIT HE'S GOT A LOW 1-C KEY I CAN PUT HIM AGAINST XENOBLADE CHARACTERS
1. And it's 6-D baby! Well, 6.29-dimensional but for all intents and purposes it's 6-D.

2. Prepare to brawl in the vs thread. Unfortunately that key is rather bare-bones in terms of P&A.

3. Better make that thread quick since once the Marvel Abstract revisions are done he'll be at least Low 1-A.

1. And it's 6-D baby! Well, 6.29-dimensional but for all intents and purposes it's 6-D.

2. Prepare to brawl in the vs thread. Unfortunately that key is rather bare-bones in terms of P&A.

3. Better make that thread quick since once the Marvel Abstract revisions are done he'll be at least Low 1-A.
  1. I believe Xenoblade Low 1-C's are either 5-D, possibly 6-D or flat-out 6-D
  2. Damn, Xenoblade characters are kinda busted ability-wise. If you've seen the Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurf Characters for Each Tier thread, Xenoblade god tiers got all the way to 2nd place for Low 1-C (only behind Fate characters)
  3. Noted but don't Marvel threads take infamously long to complete?

1. I believe Xenoblade Low 1-C's are either 5-D, possibly 6-D or flat-out 6-D
Just use their 6-D ones, like that dude Z who just beat Sora.
  1. Damn, Xenoblade characters are kinda busted ability-wise. If you've seen the Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurf Characters for Each Tier thread, Xenoblade god tiers got all the way to 2nd place for Low 1-C (only behind Fate characters)
I mean, Doom still has Low 1-C mind-hax and Low 1-A absorption even in his base, and his God Emperor Key (which mind you literally mid-diffed a Black Panther wielding the Infinity Gauntlet) and tier 1 concept manipulation.

But yeah, it is atrociously bare-boned, which is why Ultima and I are working on revisions (like how Marvel Magic users are gonna get some very, very nice hax once I finish my sandbox for the page).
  1. Noted but don't Marvel threads take infamously long to complete?
OH GOOD LORD YES.

Part 2 is 90% done, but the one last issue is causing it to be delayed immensely.

But once it and Part 2.5 go through, Doom will be High 1-B with prep in base and at least Low 1-A in his God Emperor Key.

Just use their 6-D ones, like that dude Z who just beat Sora.
No, I mean the Low 1-C rating as a whole is either "5-D, possibly 6-D" or flat-out 6-D, though I don't remember which one it is

Also yes, I was considering Z, because he's the most haxxed Xenoblade character I think
I mean, Doom still has Low 1-C mind-hax and Low 1-A absorption even in his base, and his God Emperor Key (which mind you literally mid-diffed a Black Panther wielding the Infinity Gauntlet) and tier 1 concept manipulation.

But yeah, it is atrociously bare-boned, which is why Ultima and I are working on revisions (like how Marvel Magic users are gonna get some very, very nice hax once I finish my sandbox for the page).
Pretty nice, I'm just worried Z might stomp.

Worst case, I could try N. He's pretty haxxed but not as much as Z
OH GOOD LORD YES.

Part 2 is 90% done, but the one last issue is causing it to be delayed immensely.

But once it and Part 2.5 go through, Doom will be High 1-B with prep in base and at least Low 1-A in his God Emperor Key.
Noted

No, I mean the Low 1-C rating as a whole is either "5-D, possibly 6-D" or flat-out 6-D, though I don't remember which one it is

Also yes, I was considering Z, because he's the most haxxed Xenoblade character I think

Pretty nice, I'm just worried Z might stomp.

Worst case, I could try N. He's pretty haxxed but not as much as Z

Noted
Either way looking forward to the thread! Doom needs more vs thread participation!

Back