• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shadow is on the corner crying.
7ebfqw.png

Well-- a lot. It was mostly just insulting Sonic fans and calling them wankers and dismissing every piece of evidence. BUT he did hit me with a unique line--

"The Boos can just steal the Chaos Emeralds and revert Super Sonic to base form" which is where I called it quits.
I think I know who you're talking about

Not really, he just loses some justifications for it. But stuff like Erazor's Night Palace, King Arthur's Scabbard, Infinite scaling above those two, and the Death Egg Robot being powered by the actual Phantom Ruby will remain
Yeah, he loses 50% of the his justifications, only remaining the weaker ones like you said. It would still be a huge blow.

who is the strongest character in the franchise?(game)
Since we don't know how Classic Hyper compares to Modern Sonic people, I'll go with a Full Strength The End.

Dude was so strong that 4 Super Sonic level people fought it together and still stood zero chance of beating it without sealing it.

I think I know who you're talking about
Do you? I don't really remember his name. Though it was earlier today.
Technically, Sonic could also Chaos Control Mario's kit away, if arsenal manipulation is the main argument. He could "Time Stone" Mario's arsenal through time and space, or, wish for Shahra to empty his inventory or something

He probably could. Though I guarantee he'll deny that possibility. Probably going like "Sonic never shown the ability to do that" or something.

Since we don't know how Classic Hyper compares to Modern Sonic people, I'll go with a Full Strength The End.
Oh classic hyper would still soloes GG no problem, nothing that uses chaos emeralds should ever come close to what something powered by the super emeralds does

Btw, it's obvious why Pre-Genesis Archie Super Sonic is Low 1-C, but how does Post-Genesis Archie Super Sonic scale to Low 1-C?

Do you? I don't really remember his name. Though it was earlier today.

He probably could. Though I guarantee he'll deny that possibility. Probably going like "Sonic never shown the ability to do that" or something.
Mario (iconically!) robbed my house and stole my sega saturn

edit: and my pokemon yellow, the bitch

I asked on Reddit but nobody gave a damn so I'll ask here

How do you think the last Sonic game will look like? Or at least the last main timeline.

Back