• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/small-archie-ability-additions.156767/

2u7l7u.png

But the antimatter doesn’t erase the rocks or boxes it hits, it just turns them into chunks like a lot of other attacks in the game.

Not necessarily, Jojo time acceleration doesn’t work like that.
Not to say that you're wrong at all, but, if this is in regards to Pucci's Stand, Made In Heaven, MiH's acceleration doesn't apply to anything living. We see corpses rot immediately, but not the living people nearby, for example.

can someone see all sonic prime and analyze sonic's personality in that series. Because I keep wondering, how is "the worst sonic" if he literally hasn't done anything to show that he is the worst.
He's just been kind, brave, a little impulsive and very confident.
but not something to hate it.

can someone see all sonic prime and analyze sonic's personality in that series. Because I keep wondering, how is "the worst sonic" if he literally hasn't done anything to show that he is the worst.
He's just been kind, brave, a little impulsive and very confident.
but not something to hate it.
No one's complaining about him being brave or confident. They're hating him for being too corny, cheesy, and telling joke no person over the age of 5 is even going to crack a smile at, has an annoying voice, and is excessively impulsive with his redeeming qualities being overshadowed by all that. I can't really take Sonic serious as a character if he acts like a dick who ignores his friends when they try to warn him several times and cracks unfunny jokes every 10 seconds.

No one's complaining about him being brave or confident. They're hating him for being too corny, cheesy, and telling joke no person over the age of 5 is even going to crack a smile at, has an annoying voice, and is excessively impulsive with his redeeming qualities being overshadowed by all that. I can't really take Sonic serious as a character if he acts like a dick who ignores his friends when they try to warn him several times and cracks unfunny jokes every 10 seconds.
That sounds like you made up almost everything, because he doesn't go around telling jokes every 10 seconds, of course, he throws a joke here and there, but not continuously for all the episodes (literally you only saw like 2 episodes,3 if you count that the first episode is like 45 minutes)

That sounds like you made up almost everything, because he doesn't go around telling jokes every 10 seconds, of course, he throws a joke here and there, but not continuously for all the episodes (literally you only saw like 2 episodes)
10 seconds was an exaggeration. I didn't go around counting the seconds to the next joke. But there are so many instances in just the first episode where I was visibly cringing in my seat as Sonic said something stupid and unfunny. It feels like it was written by the people who made Lost World but performed by a worse voice actor (Not saying the va himself is bad, just that he makes for a bad Sonic. His voice is very annoying for a Sonic).

If it is anything to consolate, he is not like that and really more serious in season 2

If it is anything to consolate, he is not like that and really more serious in season 2
You make it sound like it wasn't serious in several episodes of the first season, of course, not that serious, but it was still serious (I mean, let's ignore several prime episodes or not watch them)

TBF if the first impression of a character is "I don't like this character." in the first season, then it's understandable if they may not been keen on watching more to see things improve you know? As for myself, I just didn't really like Sonic Prime's first episode and so I have no real desire to watch more of it.

Is Sonic Boom good besides the various memes about it?
I've seen a number of episodes, and I'd say it's genuinely pretty solid and better then what one expects from a game adaptation. But if you're talking about the games then no, those suck so badly.

I hope so. I should note that the reason I haven't watched beyond episode 1 is because my sister saw the first episode and vehemently hated it. And I don't wanna watch it by myself. Sonic Prime is one of those shows that are best watched with someone else and probably even better if you're wasted on top of that rather than by yourself.

I hope so. I should note that the reason I haven't watched beyond episode 1 is because my sister saw the first episode and vehemently hated it. And I don't wanna watch it by myself. Sonic Prime is one of those shows that are best watched with someone else and probably even better if you're wasted on top of that rather than by yourself.
Reaction channels would be a solution then, right?

Reaction channels would be a solution then, right?
Probably, but not many people watch the episode in full. Plus you can't really talk with the people in the video, they just make watching it more bearable to watch by adding comedy to it. Just gotta force my sister to watch more of it 😬

Probably, but not many people watch the episode in full. Plus you can't really talk with the people in the video, they just make watching it more bearable to watch by adding comedy to it. Just gotta force my sister to watch more of it 😬
Do you want to purposefully ruin your relationship with your sister? I wouldn't be surprised if she "forgets" to buy a birthday and Christmas gift because of the torture she was forced through

Nah, I prefer to watch series alone, I feel that it's more comfortable, besides that my sister can't say much (she's not even 3 years old lol),and by the way, as an extra piece of information, I had to see myself prime season 2 at 2.30 am because I had to go to school that same day

Do you want to purposefully ruin your relationship with your sister? I wouldn't be surprised if she "forgets" to buy a birthday and Christmas gift because of the torture she was forced through
You've got a point. I might fall asleep and never wake up if I make her watch all of it. I'm willing to take the risk. Better than what would happen if I dared to watch Prime by myself.
Nah, I prefer to watch series alone, I feel that it's more comfortable, besides that my sister can't say much (she's not even 3 years old lol),and by the way, as an extra piece of information, I had to see myself prime season 2 at 2.30 am because I had to go to school that same day
Yeah I can see that. I just usually think for certain shows (if you know what I mean), it's best enjoyed when with a friend then by yourself. A lot less of a headache if you have someone there to suffer with you laugh at with. Take RAZZLE or Spilling the Milk for example

You've got a point. I might fall asleep and never wake up if I make her watch all of it. I'm willing to take the risk. Better than what would happen if I dared to watch Prime by myself.

Yeah I can see that. I just usually think for certain shows (if you know what I mean), it's best enjoyed when with a friend then by yourself. A lot less of a headache if you have someone there to suffer with you laugh at with. Take RAZZLE or Spilling the Milk for example
I don't have anyone to watch prime with, my mom is working.
So when I watch a series, I do it by myself.

Back