• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey! Hey! Everybody!
We've got something to say
We may seem as different
As the night is from day

But you look a little deeper
And you will see
That I'm just like you
And you're just like me
(Yeah!)

Hey! Hey! Everybody!
We're here to shout
That the magic of friendship
Is what it's all about

Yeah, we thought we were different
As the night is from the day
Until Twilight Sparkle helped us see another way

So get up, get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown

So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown

Hey! Hey! Hands up now!
We're sending a message to the crowd!
Hands way up, then come down
We party together all around!

Generous, honesty
Laughter, kindness, loyalty
Twilight helped us each to see
All that we can be so

Get up, get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown

So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown

I'm gonna be myself
No matter what I do
And if we're different, yeah
I want you to be true to you

If you follow me
We'll put our differences aside
We'll stick together
And start working on that school pride!

Jump up, make a sound (hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Start now, make a change
Gonna come around

Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown

Start now, make a change
Gonna come around

Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown

Start now, make a change
Gonna come around

Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown
(Yeah!)

hey, i have an idea, what would happen if sonic had a connection to the speed force? would he be faster than the flashes?

hey, i have an idea, what would happen if sonic had a connection to the speed force? would he be faster than the flashes?
Hypothetically, I think so, as the Speed force is like an additive bonus to speed Im pretty sure, it doesn’t jsut raise your speed to X speed.

I'd assume so. He has more natural speed than Barry or Wally do, I'm pretty sure.
sonic from the start of the franchise was always with his natural speed,i mean,even the slowest sonic still uses natural speed and his faster that any flash(before speed force)so sonic using speed force to be faster,it could make him just has fast or faster than barry or wally could be,and with alot of his abilities,he will literraly be powered up and crush.

Don't think the speed force adds or multiplies anyones natural speed, pretty sure it just makes their speed a set value depending on how much of the speed force they tap into.

Would Chaos Force gods qualify for Type 2 BDE?
The only character that maybe qualifies is Deadline due being above the transcendent realm of the Chaos Force which is already beyond time and space but the Chaos Force gods themselves were erased by the SGW as well as being affected multiple times by the general UES of the Archieverse (pre-reboot) way too many anti-feats for them to get BDE 2.

You know I've been wondering this myself, which Archie Sonic issue or special does this Deadline character originate from? I've known about the Archie continuity for years and only in 2023, when a profile was made of Deadline, did I find out this character was a thing.
Also what is 4th Wall Sonic on top of that?

Deadline? Dont remember that lets se-

-are you kidding me thats an one off joke character when they tried to put off panel stories as bigger ones.

Its issue 126, but how did he get a profile lol

YES and that one-off character is apparently the strongest in the verse

Honestly 4th Wall Sonic should get a profile at this point

It couldn't be a flat rating because it's only a possibly, though what were you thinking of in terms of another justification?
Why wouldn't the PotS be Flat out 2B to 2A via holding up parallel worlds, also I was thinking, "There are countless to possibly infinite parallel worlds which the power of the stars can possibly sustain" if we were to just add another justification

PotS sustains parallel universes, which would include the possibly infinite amount in the cosmology.
Is that not in the AP descrip- ******* damn it, how did its AP description remain the same

Just give it the Time Eater treatment

Why wouldn't the PotS be Flat out 2B to 2A via holding up parallel worlds
Oh, do you mean dropping 2-C like a sack pf puppies? Yeah, 2-C should go since Tails referred to the multiverse as endless which solidifies that. I was talking about how we can only leave it at possibly 2-A because it's a possibly 2-A cosmology.
also I was thinking, "There are countless to possibly infinite parallel worlds which the power of the stars can possibly sustain" if we were to just add another justification
Yeah okay so the Egg Wizard should just get an AP description similar to the Time Eater

Is that not in the AP descrip- ******* damn it, how did its AP description remain the same

Just give it the Time Eater treatment

Oh, do you mean dropping 2-C like a sack pf puppies? Yeah, 2-C should go since Tails referred to the multiverse as endless which solidifies that. I was talking about how we can only leave it at possibly 2-A because it's a possibly 2-A cosmology.

Yeah okay so the Egg Wizard should just get an AP description similar to the Time Eater
yeah, basically drop the 2-C rating and give it the time eater treatment

Deadline? Dont remember that lets se-

-are you kidding me thats an one off joke character when they tried to put off panel stories as bigger ones.

Its issue 126, but how did he get a profile lol
Beats me but it's kinda hilarious nonetheless, tbf if Archie was subject to same double standard scrutiny as DC/Marvel here then a quite few Archie Sonic characters wouldn't get profiles at all.

Yet here's your occasional reminder there are dozens of characters that have been indexed here that are completely featless with zero appearances and/or dialogue, at what point do we draw the line on notoriety?

Making more verse specific standards only exasperates the problem and causes more future goalposts to be moved but that's a discussion for another time.

IMG_1310.jpg

Aye, not bad, if I were to submit this to speedrun.com I'd be #6 on the Kronos BR leaderboard

Random for fun question.

Free for all.

Sonic vs Shadow vs Silver (for fairness, forms are limited to just the Super Form so no Darkspine or Excalibur).
Tough question. Sonic clobbers the both of them in a 1 on 1. However, this is a free for all. I think Silver has the best kit for this type of a match. Multi-target PK that he can spam from a distance. Because of that tho he'll likely be targeted... Hmm, between Sonic and Silver tbh.

Back