• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Egg Wizard minor revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we accept the alternate timelines of Sonic as 2-B possibly 2-A. Egg wizard has the power of the stars which was stated to support the existence of parallel worlds which would include these timelines. My proposal is to change Egg Wizard from LIKELY 2-B possibly 2-A to just outright those tiers and drop the 2-C part, pretty simple imo.

Agree: @Theuser789 @ShakeResounding @GlaceonGamez471 @omegabronic @LaserPrecision @JJSliderman @Remus1998 @ShadowWarrior1999 @LephyrTheRevanchist @Gilad_Hyperstar

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Considering the cosmology and established multiverse is more concrete thanks to Tailstube #4, dropping 2-C seems like the best way to go.

I agree.

Always agreed. He should've been outright 2-B the moment we accepted Sonic's cosmology as 2-B. Man is superior to Solaris.

nothing indicates that super sonic was "full power" there
He literally said he was going to use full power against the Egg Wizard otherwise they couldn't beat them

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-10-45-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-10-59-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-11-2-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-11-4-screenshot.png

Outside of the enemies in Frontiers Egg Wizard was Sonic's strongest enemy. The fact his power source was superior to the Emeralds and Sol Emeralds should make it rather clear he scales to Immeasurable as well.

He literally said he was going to use full power against the Egg Wizard otherwise they couldn't beat them

Outside of the enemies in Frontiers Egg Wizard was Sonic's strongest enemy. The fact his power source was superior to the Emeralds and Sol Emeralds should make it rather clear he scales to Immeasurable as well.
welp, he scales then, altho the whole "superior to the chaos and soul emeralds" thing makes me suspicious, like, the emeralds don't get stronger, yet super sonic can fight even stronger beings (the titans and the end" later on in frontiers

welp, he scales then, altho the whole "superior to the chaos and soul emeralds" thing makes me suspicious, like, the emeralds don't get stronger, yet super sonic can fight even stronger beings (the titans and the end" later on in frontiers
Because Sonic gets stronger (Alternatively, you can view it as Sonic's mastery over Super becoming greater, allowing him to better utilize its power)

I think Super Sonic is basically the same as Goku's transformation, while he does get a huge multiplier, he still needs a strong base state for the multiplier to work at its maximum capacity.

I think Super Sonic is basically the same as Goku's transformation, while he does get a huge multiplier, he still needs a strong base state for the multiplier to work at its maximum capacity.
I personally believe it to be additive. Basically Sonic + Chaos Energy = Super Sonic. Tho I think in the case of Frontiers, we either have to say The End was exaggerating, that Sonic grew infinitely stronger (Would mean High 3-A Base Sonic), or that Sonic's mastery improved, allowing him to channel more power. I'm feeling it's the third option + Base Sonic getting stronger (Tho not by an infinite amount).

I personally believe it to be additive. Basically Sonic + Chaos Energy = Super Sonic. Tho I think in the case of Frontiers, we either have to say The End was exaggerating, that Sonic grew infinitely stronger (Would mean High 3-A Base Sonic), or that Sonic's mastery improved, allowing him to channel more power. I'm feeling it's the third option + Base Sonic getting stronger (Tho not by an infinite amount).
or it can be similar to Archie Sonic, where every time he uses his super form and return to base, he gets an extra boost permanently

or it can be similar to Archie Sonic, where every time he uses his super form and return to base, he gets an extra boost permanently
In Archie, he doesn't get a permanent amp. From what I recall, he is just restored to full health after it runs out. Whereas Scourge's Super Form leaves him drained due to it being an opposite.

Immeasurable it is then.

or maybe just put The End>>super sonic, that also solves it

i mean, there is nothing preventing it from being stronger than super sonic
Nothing preventing Sonic from being relative either. When you punch a hole through someone and they explode, typically you scale. That isn't to say they're equal or anything. After all, if Sonic fails to father energy for his final attack he immediately gets game over. But he can't be infinitely weaker.

Nothing preventing Sonic from being relative either. When you punch a hole through someone and they explode, typically you scale. That isn't to say they're equal or anything. After all, if Sonic fails to father energy for his final attack he immediately gets game over. But he can't be infinitely weaker.
i don't mean something so drastic, just that they are stronger than super sonic, how much? not very clear, more than the eggwizard via statements

Ian did say Tails was purely speculating with that comment, so I’m not sure how much stock I put into it, considering he helped write the segment.

There being infinite dimensions based on the TailsTube, I asked and he said “Tails was just speculating, technically the series won’t contradict you if you use there being endless dimensions in the multiverse to justify every Sonic media being canon, but you won’t be validated as of right now.”

He helped write the segment, if he intended to say there was flat-out infinite or endless universes he would have been up-front about it, instead of saying it’s up to viewer interpretation.

Because writers don't think hard about this shit. But if it's up to viewer interpretation then I interpret as Tails telling the absolute truth. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back