• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well now that speed part of gonna need a HUGE update, considering how these boost apply to some of the Base Cast
I mean all we really gotta do is note "higher with Spin Dash, Boost, and Super Peel Out" which shouldn't be too painful. For scaling we may need to be a bit careful. At bare minimum, we can use cases where a character is stated to be faster and is shown to react to any of these amps. Namely Infinite. I have some ideas of other instances, but that'll be for a later date.

I mean all we really gotta do is note "higher with Spin Dash, Boost, and Super Peel Out" which shouldn't be too painful. For scaling we may need to be a bit careful. At bare minimum, we can use cases where a character is stated to be faster and is shown to react to any of these amps. Namely Infinite. I have some ideas of other instances, but that'll be for a later date.
Super forms are going to be wild

Why is Hyper 7x Super, the only thing that’s confirmed is that 7 depowered Super Emeralds can make Super Sonic
Because that means the Super Emeralds don't even have to be actively exerting their power to grant a Super State (as they're inert), so realistically it's far greater than 7x (which is a lowball).

No, there's other evidence iirc, but the only thing i have on hand is that Egg Dragoon bestiary description notes it taking years of Sonic's movement patterns to develop
It was also Eggman's peak scientific brilliance (horrible screenshot I know).
Pinnacle in this context means his absolute top achievement.

Of course, this is outdated now since Unleashed is a past game/event but hey it was the Ultimate for its time.

Bros how did we botch these profile updates? Now I noticed Solaris doesn’t even have 2-A range on his profile after he was upgraded to 2-A.
Speaking of forgotten range changes, I fixed Might, Ray, Blaze, and Shadow's ranges. Also, Dr. Eggman Nega's tier section was ****** up slightly so I also fixed that

Are there profiles for Sonic's more obscure or early games?
i.e Sonic 1, 3D blast, Pinball, etc.
I don't know about "Pinball" but Sonic 1 (both versions) and 3D blast are actually part of the canon timeline as shown here. Also the Saturn version of 3D Blast has among the best OSTs in the entire franchise rivalling the funkiness of Sonic CD (JP), the epicness of Sonic 06 and the craziness of Sonic Rush.

so you mean to tell me i smashed my buttons and nearly drained my sanity. . .

. . .just to get dread mode in my sonic game???

IMG_1276.jpg
IMG_1277.jpg

I don't know about "Pinball" but Sonic 1 (both versions) and 3D blast are actually part of the canon timeline as shown here. Also the Saturn version of 3D Blast has among the best OSTs in the entire franchise rivalling the funkiness of Sonic CD (JP), the epicness of Sonic 06 and the craziness of Sonic Rush.
I played 3D Blast on my Wii with Sonic Mega Collection.
It's not bad, kind of tedious but not the worst. The OST is pretty good too.

Back