• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic Origins

So, I want to share an image, but, it's spoilery, and the blur on this site isn't strong enough to hide it.
It's possible this is fake, but it seems likely that Amy will be in Sonic Origins Plus. It is then also possible that we will get Super, and maybe even Hyper Amy, as it's said she will be playable in all four main titles.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fr4IPccXwAYiB1p?format=jpg&name=medium
Here's a screenshot that apparently leaked with the now removed article, talking about "Sonic Origins Plus Revealed".
Here is a link to an article talking about it.

Oh, alright.
Tails dying would be hella dark.
Did anyone in Sonic die besides that little girl Shadow knew?

If you're talking about Maria don't forget that her grandfather Gerald Robotnik was executed via firing squad, which also confirms the death sentence is a legit punishment in the Sonic universe which causes some intresting implications.

Okay, I take it back, this is actually more fun than Dread mode LMAO

Having your stats being locked to Level 1 makes for a really good challenge

I'm not excited for Super and Hyper Amy to just pulse a lighter shade, but, I suppose those are substantial for her, VS wise, once OrigPlus is out.

Finished Volume 2 now, the metal virus saga is pretty damn good so far. Lots of natural tension and build-up and Starline being there to fill in the gaps of eggman's plans isn't good for the gang at all but it makes for a good perspective on things.

Also Tangle and Whisper are really fun and have some really engaging scenes and story going for them

I don't think Amy being playable in CD will be canon, but we will have to see. She definitively won't be canon in the other classic games.

Depends on how they do it.
If she's just there, with no explanation at all, then it's not canon.
If she's there and has a detailed explanation then it's canon.
For example how were Ray and Mighty in Sonic Mania Plus?

so you mean to tell me i smashed my buttons and nearly drained my sanity. . .

. . .just to get dread mode in my sonic game???

IMG_1276.jpg
IMG_1277.jpg
Gotta love having not so invincible Super Sonic here lul. I died several times to Giganto

Last edited:
Back