• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic General Discussion Zone 17: Sonic Covfete (I'm the best Sonic fan on this site!)

Late to the party but the best version of Super Sonic...is probably Mania Plus's honestly,after images ala Hyper Sonic but with the trail sparks aswell as smaller ones eminating off of him,his idle animation also has lightning. I also Like SA2 Super Shadow's champagne/platinum metallic sheen but his quills upturned like in his own game. Chakra-X is using the combination of both for Wrath of Nazo.

The real cal howard said:
Pfft, bruh. How can you beat the first time? The first time Goku goes Super Saiyan? The best. The first time you see The Snap? The best. The first time you tap dat ass? The best.
All of those were cinematic moments and not something likbe a gameplay transformation that only happened for a second and lasts how many rings you collected. People who picked Sonic 2's Super Sonic transformation over games that did it better (SA1, SA2, Sonic Rush, Sonic Unleashed, etc.) have a defect in their brain. Also humor is my thing. Not your thing.

Are you serious? Nobody beats Cal sama in the humor department. He is the same person that downgraded Archie Sonic to 2-A and made a Sonic general discussion thread before Shadow. This biased man is a riot that needs to die

MYHERO said:
Are you serious? Nobody beats Cal sama in the humor department. He is the same person that downgraded Archie Sonic to 2-A and made a Sonic general discussion thread before Shadow. This biased man is a riot that needs to die
That bast....Wonderful Guy!!!!!!

There is a difference of downgrading range and AP. Also Cal is the same reason we don't have 2-B Game Sonic but I digress.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Sorry had to do this

When the DBZ Fanboys legally make Goku 6th dimensional

DBZ Wankers:I'm so proud of this community
Spatiotemporal dimensions is too complex of a subject for DB anyways.

Before I nod off...

What Sonic's moveset in Smash could've been:
RSBE01-4
Sonic Eagle (Neutral Air)

RSBE01-2
Slide (Dash attack)

RSBE01-3
Boost (Side special; but better textured)

Back