• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic General Discussion Zone 17: Sonic Covfete (I'm the best Sonic fan on this site!)

Whether Cream is returning or not, I for one, am hyped for Mario & Knuckles & Sonic & Knuckles at the Olympic Games.

Theuser789 said:
If anyone isn't busy could you all help me in the 4-A thread? I will be busy today
Reposting this, I probaly won't be able to comment tomorrow so if someone could help in the 4-A thread I will be extremely thankful

So I remembered that Post SGW Sonic has in his speed justification "follows the game continuity to an extent" and the other shit.

Shouldn't that part be removed? Since we don't scale characters to their other counterparts, otherwise IDW Sonic would also be FTL.

I didn't think that was confirmed or agreed upon, that's why Cal made that thread about how strong they where.

What definitely needs to be taken off the profile is this "consuming all existing timelines in the past, present, and future."

Past, present, and future is referred to separately from timelines and that would only be Low 2-C.

So I haven't been keeping up the the revision threads, what was the issue with Solaris being 2A or 2B (I don't remember which was being discussed) something about maginariworld?

The 4B Super Sonic one I've been keeping up with more. To make sure I got it straight, the justification is that Eggman's endgame mechs that fight Super Sonic should at least match the Final Egg Blaster, Dark Gaia was above planet level when he fought Sonic due to being weakened at the beginning of the game so he should scale to Sonic not the other way around, the Eclipse Canon arguably being star level, and Sonic being stronger than before so Perfect Chaos isn't a low end for modern. Is that the gist of it, because that sounds pretty solid?

I've also only heard about the 5B base discussion, what's the justification? Beating Perfect Chaos and Infinite?

Solaris was going to be 2-B but then Maginaryworld was downgraded to a Low 2-C universe (I think it was BS but whatever).

4-A Super Sonic is because the Chaos Emeralds are superior to the Final Egg Blaster, otherwise why would Eggman bother continuing to search for them?

5-B Base Sonic comes from this:

Defeating Emerl who was stated to destroy the whole planet.

Beating Chaos after he absorbed up to 4 Chaos Emeralds, when one could move a continent which yielded 5-B results in Sonic Unleashed and split the planet in Advance 3.

Defeating Master Core: ABIS as it was powered by the Five Arks of the Cosmos which created a black hole that would consume the planet.

Defeating the Nega-Wisp Armor which is powered by the same Hyper-go-on energy that created a black hole which would swallow up Eggman's interstellar amusement park and can teleport planets.

Defeated the Eggrobo which was supercharged by the planet's energy that was absorbed by the Extractor, which was stated to be capable of blowing up the whole planet in an instant without leaving a trace.

The 4-A thread is pretty much what you said, except we are arguing for Multi-Solar System level since that's the FEB feat.

It was 2-B Marginary World that was being argued about, it was rejected because the staff believes that each dream world wasn't a universe which is BS

The 5-B discussion is scaling from a Unleashed calc of a Chaos Emerald moving a continent, scaling to everyone who fought someone powered by a Chaos Emerald

What was their reason for Maginaryworld being 2C instead of 2B?

Yeah 4A seemed pretty solid from what I read, it really shouldn't be a mulit thread discussion tbh.

5B also sounds pretty good, I don't know if the Perfect Chaos and Infinite feats I mentioned count towards 5B, but he should have enough feats without them anyway.

The fact that the dreams were never refered to universes, only to worlds and dimensions, also the fact that they all are in Marginary World which is a universe.

You could help me in the 4-A thread

According to them there wasn't enough proof that each dreamworld was universe sized.

That's Sonic CRTs in a nutshell. They will drag out for a long time because the two sides arguing don't want to come to an agreement and they can get rather heated. Although the ones that just add powers and abilities go a lot smoother.

Perfect Chaos is 5-A and Infinite, while the "burn the world to ashes" thing is a High 6-A statement he can be 5-B via scaling.

Topic Question: What's the best looking Super Sonic? (Taking into account graphics from the games, other media & all)

For me its:

Sonic Adventure 1 (loved the Shadow-looking quills), Sonic Heroes (loved the blazing aura & sparkles around him) & 06 (loved the glowy effect & 06 Super model).

Probably 06 for your same reasonings, although Unleashed is a really close second. Maybe it was just the setting, but Unleashed Super Sonic just looked really badass.

Unleashed how it looked in the CG cutscenes was gorgeous

Tho Heroes gets nostalgic points for being my first experience with Super Sonic.

Funny, I was tempted to say Sonic 2 as well.

Now bring back Hyper Sonic for the 28th anniversary, introduce Hyper Shadow, and give the game one hell of a sick plot for it to have both of them.

28th anniversary, 23rd was a long time ago.

As for best Super Sonic? Classic style and modern style (Unleashed-onwards) looked sick as hell.

There's also the one in modern comics, plus STCO since it's nice seeing that Super Sonic in modern style.

Back