• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I assume you meant Game Sonic.

Well probably just treat him like any other bad guy he faces, dont know a lot about Archie but that seems how it would go.

"Sorry, the mad scientist & boneheaded echidna position's filled. Although, the 'bad guy who threatens my friends before getting their butt kicked by yours truly' position could always use more members"

And then get caught off guard by Finitevus's abilities and get clapped on their first encounter. Then come back and match him blow-for-blow on their second encounter with Finitevus probably saying something along the lines of:

"I must admire you for your skills, child. They've improved since our last encounter. (Just to keep the 'Sonic improves overtime' thing going) but don't think your limited power can best one who can channel the power of the Chaos Force."

Then Sonic saying:

"I believe Shadow would like to have a word with you. He's much more threatening with that power than you'll ever be."

Then Finitevus just starts going all out. Shooting Chaos Arrows, energy blasts, punching the ground; just straight up destroying the environment before Sonic decides to start attacking at 100% force (Boosting + Light Speed Attack = Boosting Light Speed Attack; new technique) to eventually put him down. Though, I suspect Finitevus would still somehow be standing and eventually, the fight draws attention from the rest of the cast with Knuckles sensing some strange energy coming from the fight which would draw him towards their location. Shadow & the rest of Team Dark would show up believing that energy could threaten the planet. Tails would go there believing that Sonic may or may not be involved. Silver (assuming he's in present timeline at the time) would go towards the fight thinking it could be the crisis that threatens his world because for some reason SEGA doesn't want Silver to be 100% happy.

Then they all jump him

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So even Classic Sonic is FTL lol.
He can scale to Modern Sonic if we count that one part in Generations where he outspeeds him to the Death Egg Robot door.

And there´s also Forces...

Do you mind me asking:

When is Chaos Emeralds retconned and is there any news source?

And if that is true, do we need to revamp on the characters' profiles? As if non-males and non-hedgehogs do not have super forms from the Chaos Emeralds?

Or at least add notes for the Chaos Emeralds?

Jasonsith said:
Do you mind me asking:
When is Chaos Emeralds retconned and is there any news source?

And if that is true, do we need to revamp on the characters' profiles? As if non-males and non-hedgehogs do not have super forms from the Chaos Emeralds?

Or at least add notes for the Chaos Emeralds?
Knuckles, Tails, and Mighty have super forms in Sonic Mania so this is contradicted.

Topic Question: Looking at all the Sonic the Hedgehog profiles, what alignment would say each Sonic is? For me:

Archie Sonic (Pre/Post): Lawful Good

Game/IDW Sonic: Chaotic Good

Boom Sonic: Lawful Good

X Sonic: Chaotic Good

Sonic the comic Sonic: (Very) Chaotic Good

OVA Sonic: Neutral Good (?)

Hey, I was checking the Black Knight's profile and it states that he was above Base Modern Sonic and that he needed the sacred swords to beat him.

Now I might be remembering wrong but wasn't that because he was immortal that he was hard to kill, otherwise he and Sonic were around even (except maybe at the beginning and that was because Sonic was shit at swords at that time)

Most are likely Chaotic Good, excluding Archie Sonic who's Lawful Good and Boom and OVA who are Neutral Good.

STC Super Sonic is usually Chaotic Evil. He's a rather nasty, malevolent being from what I've seen.

Knuckles, Tails, and Mighty have super forms in Sonic Mania so this is contradicted.

I know your opinion. But I want the source where some Sega executives actually spell the word muh Chaos Emeralds only for male Sega hedgehogs

Not the first time the games contradicted the words coming out of Iizuka's mouth (I'm talking about when Iizuka said Shadow needs a Chaos Emerald for Chaos Control when he's used it without them).

The other characters having super forms in Mania could possibly be explained by it apparently being another dimension instead of the past if Forces is to be trusted. It's all a mess anyway.

Topic Question:

What's a game mechanic, style or gimmick would you wanna see make a return to the games?

I wouldn't mind having Unleash's upgrade system back as well as being able to play as multiple characters like the Adventure, Heroes and Advance games.

Definitely the Unleashed upgrade system. It was a simple progression system but one that I really enjoyed. Of course, playing as multiple characters would be fun too.

A Sonic game with all the moves from Rush, the double jump, the second character enhancer from Advance 3 and the Lost World Drop Dash to get the closest as possible Sonic with all the past physical abilities.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I can't find the exact source, but it was Iizuka who said that the forms were "currently restricted to male hedgehogs."
Thanks.

I hate how people says some "information" without properly quoting the source.

So um, new topic

Do you have any powers and abilities headcanons for the Sonic cast? (could be of any continuity you want)

A headcanon I have is that the reason Sonic gets stronger is due to constant exposure to Chaos energy. Especially when using the Chaos Emeralds to go super, some of that energy each time still remains even after reverting which ends up ingraining itself into Sonic's body, so the more Chaos energy he absorbs, the stronger he gets.

Back