• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realised that if Game Super Sonic becomes 2-B and Archie Sonic gets a possibly High 2-A key then their'd be a Sonic for ever tier in tier 2

To answer the question from the old thread, I'm gonna have to go with eggman where his super form actually reveals that he's jacked as **** and has the physique of a powerlifter or something, sorta like how Executioner Smough isn't really obese but just has that armor as punishment

Not much can be done about him skipping leg day though but a physical fight with super eggman would certainly be something

Hey instead of using 3D fan renders of Sonic, why not go traditional and use the Sonic Channel artstyle instead? I've always preferred using 2D over 3D renders anyway. Looks way too sexy imo.

Sonic 2D Channel art render

Back