• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sometimes I think the 5-B upgrades should've come first.

By the way, we really do need to pick up the 2-B discussion. We're kinda slacking there.

Yeah, because now we also need to take a small break of Sonic CRT because people are sick of those and Tier 5 Base Sonic cast is probably just as big of a thing as the current discussion

Wokistan said:
You do know that GoW and DMC upgrades were also really controversial and took years to go through, right?
Sonic doesn't have a discussion rule against upgrades, while those two did, but look where they're at now. All you need is the right color on your name
Yeah but the thing is, DMC and GoW are verses where you don't see them as universal or multiversal. Sure planet busting, but looking at their feats they're like just are High 6-A or planet level. Sonic is more likely a planet buster in base and multiversal in his Super Forms due to feats. And don't forget the other two verses I've mentioned before like those are irrelevant.

So new IDW Sonic came out...

Secret Rings and Unleashed are canon to the IDW universe, I may be wrong about Sonic not being able to infect other people and we may see Super Sonic soon.

I think Rough and Tumble should get a new key for their Zombot status, that infection and Regenerationn may come in handy

Even then, do they have other feats that are 4-A ?

Because otherwise they probably remain 5-A

I just noticed there's a ton of stuff to deal with.

2-B shizz aside, 5-B/Low 2-C Base forms (for Game and Archie Sonic respectively), High 2-A Archie Super forms, reclaiming 4-A Super Sonic, missing Game Sanic abilities, STC additions. Did I miss anything?

Me personally, I don't see the problem with letting Super Sonic have a 5-A key. Seems like it would be the first thing you think of when talking about the super forms. I mean, yeah, 4-A should definitely return but the 5-A key should stick.

Maverick Zero X said:
Inb4 Movie Sonic gains a Low 1-C form, becoming the strongest character in the Sonic franchise, one-shoting Enerjak and matching Big's power.
TBH, I bet that Sonic won´t even get beyond tier 8.

Pretty sure I heard that he battles Thanos & Dr. Manhattan in the final act of the movie with help from Michael Bay's Optimus Prime. So around Planet level to Multiverse level in base ovo.

Haven't read the whole series yet (currently on Issue 110)

Here's a few of my findings off the top of my head:

Oh yeah. She probably could've been him via versatility, even if his skills and experience was vastly superior.

I was actually gonna pit Sash against some JoJo character if that calc to increase her dura and AP was accepted but I probably can't do that now

Back