• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
You know what would really be cool to me?
A Sonic & Shadow centered game. I enjoy their dynamic.
You know what would really be cool to me?

A Silver the Hedgehog game. We have yet to see what his future is really like (not the hellscape we saw in 06) and want to see him evolve in his powers and what he does when not going to past to save the future.

I wonder if that'd work as a Speed-based platformer or something unique. Silver being able to actively fly would be cool too, though it might break gameplay.

Probably like his gameplay from 06 except faster and some added gimmick similar to Tails' stages in Sonic Adventure except less exploitable.

That's definitely profile-worthy. I like the current one, but this one looks better to me.

Do you think contacting Dark would be a good idea? That'd allow the Archie pages to be unlocked for the revisions as well as permission to add the new pic.

That works. That's from Worlds Collide (or maybe the other one) so it's in that weird limbo where I'm pretty sure it's canon to both Pre and Post

Isn't that pic already used for post

Back