• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@DaBoi This isn't exactly what you asked, but if I were to compare the Sonic Franchise with any other media, it would have to be Bleach. Both at their prime were at the top of the top in their respective areas. But as of right now, they aren't doing so hot.

I think I already asked this question but where does Casualty and law manipulation come from for Archie 2-As? Does it come from the Super Genesis Wave?

MYHERO said:
I think I already asked this question but where does Casualty and law manipulation come from for Archie 2-As? Does it come from the Super Genesis Wave?
Yeah you did but I'll remind you.

Causality manipulation comes from this where Sonic rewrites history with his reality warping.

Law manipulation yeah, that comes from the SGW.

This is actually something that I've been curious about, shouldn't causality manipulation be useless on characters with immeasurable speed? Immeasurables aren't affected by time manipulation because they aren't bound by linear time, cause and effect are directly linked to the linear passage of time.

Now that I think about it, Archie Sonic vs Amateratsu is not as bad of match as I once thought. I'm not saying Sonic would win, because he has no way of putting Amateratsu down. But more in the sense that he will not get steam rolled as hard.

But some of them are kind of worthless as Sonic resists them. Not only that they are no longer high godly so when they do become high 2-A, Archie 2-As would stomp them.

BlazBlue's don't have High-Godly anymore?

@Maverick Unfortunately, I don't think so. Maybe if you ask a staff they could tell you.

Nope, I guess they got downgraded. But that still barely affects these guys as they have type 8 and mid godly in their arsenal.

Sorry but I've been getting rusty with my Archie Sonic knowledge (not like I had one to begin with) but how does Sonic's powernull work again?

Back