• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Shadow thanks. Does Super Sonic have this power null as well or does he also require the sword? I forgot everything after my little hiatus.

So I did some snooping around and I found out that Sonic has holy manipulation that acts as a powernull to evil or any malevolent emotions. Is this passive?

So I read that old downgrade thread. What was the problem with the Chaos Force being 5D? I don't know what more evidence needs to be given. Characters are one thing, but the force seems pretty definitive.

The main gripes were that the Chaos Force "only exists outside Mobius Prime and not the multiverse" and "higher planes aren't enough evidence." Of course the former is wrong because the Chaos Force definitely encompasses the entire multiverse, the latter does hold some weight to it but eh.

You guys are pretty nonchalant about all of this aren't you? If I had enough Archie knowledge I would've reupgraded the whole verse to 5D from the get go.

Stuff like that you can't just go in guns ablazing. You need time to gather evidence. Personally, my main objective was to fix the issue with their missing powers. People thought they were weak 2-As when their profiles were just bad.

@HERO I know how you feel, but I'm with Shadow here. I'd rather avoid the tier and get straight into their Powers and Abilities first to buff them that way. Then, after a while, bang! Upgrade time.

Yeah you guys are right. But if you don't want to focus on the tiers as of right now, does that mean there are more abilities you have to add for Archie Sonic? I thought you guys would've been done by now.

I think the old dog has a few more tricks to show. You never know what you can find.

Besides, did you see the Notable Attacks/Techniques? That's a thing on Sonic's profile now. I could probably, most definitely, find more.

TIME TO RANT!

So why in the HELL is Sonic's power sneakers ability in his standard equipment?! That's a ******* item box to temporarily boost his speed! And speaking of item boxes: why are they seen as optional equipment when Sonic can have access to them whenever he wants to? It's not like Nero who once weilded the Yamato back then, but doesn't have access to it like he use to. You guys let Mario, Kirby, Mega Man, etc. keep their items and abilities and treat them as standard, but not Sonic? Something doesn't smell right.

But let's talk about his "Optional Equipment" shall we? So I see shit like the Bounce Bracelet, Sonic Crackers, Flame Ring, Magic Gloves, the Chaos Emeralds, the item boxes (Sonic can carry them in like 4 of his games), and last but not least: the GOD DAMN LIGHT SPEED DASH/ATTACK in his "Optional Equipment". Why? When those are just natural uses to him since they're a part of his everyday use. INCLUDING THE BOUNCE BRACELET AND LSD/LSA! Which are LITERAL move Sonic pulls off naturally as a hedgehog. Like I deadass wanna know who decided to do that and why? Like on God!

And why is it stated Sonic has trouble in aquatic places when in his games he seems to be just fine going through a water stage like it's normal? I mean he has to go to at least ONE water level in EACH of his games. Plus in Colors, he can improvise his lack of swimming by jumping a lot or in Generations to just boost. Plus his movement underwater is the same as he is on land and he has a bubble shield in Sonic Advance 3 that prevents him from drowning and it doesn't pop! So who added that too?

The Light Speed Shoes is still a part of his standard equipment lore-wise. If not, then why the hell is he able to do the LSD and LSA in Sonic Heroes?

That's mentally disabled as ****. Just because it's something based on a meme doesn't mean it ain't accurate. If so then I guess Sonic isn't invulnerable and can get knocked out of his super form by Knuckles. And Sonic can run UNDERWATER too. Not just on top.

Hey peeps, I requested a render for Shadow's Super Form from Sonic X. I just put it in the thread to replace the current one, check it out!

Shadowa

So I was scrolling through the "Universe Level Standards (Continued)" threads, and they got to talking about how it would upgrade a lot of speed feats involving travelling through the universe.

So... How about a certain blue hedgehog that travelled through 1000 of them in a day?

If it isn't an outlier now, it shouldn't be then.

Besides, Sonic has some casual FTL feats in, like, his first 30 comics lol

Why are people saying that people would think MFTL+ Archie Sonic would be an outlier? I could maybe see the logic for immeasurable (seriously, what feat is this based on?), but MFTL+, nobody in their right mind would say otherwise.

That said, isn't the Cosmic Interstate like...a thing?

@Cal People argue Immeasurable Base Sonic? I get maybe an independent time travel rating, like with Flash or Superman, but regularly?

Sonic not being able to outpace Galeem's beams of light is further proof that Sonic isn't even the speed of light; let alone faster than it and Smash Bros is 100% canon to the lore of his universe

Back