• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Mav I think some of those lifting strength feats could warrant an upgrade, like the one where he's pushing gold. Aside from that, I agree with HERO that it's really well-made.

MYHERO said:
It's pretty well made. The Many Worlds thing actually was a point Imagine Breaker has made a long time ago oddly enough.
They key difference being Maverick is making a better case for it and isn't pushing all the way for tier 1.

True. But ZaStando and Imagine Breaker both seem to be ahead of us when it comes to these kinds of things as it took them a while ago to find out. If they weren't as so caught up in trying to make Sonic the strongest thing on the site then they would've really been helpful to us when it comes to these sort of thing.

I agree. I'll admit that the tier 1 stuff is what turned me off from really participating in those threads, not to mention ZaStando legit tried to argue High 2-A Base Sonic for viewing Arabian Nights as fiction when I originally said that as a joke to point out the insanity of arguing for High 2-A DBH.

Topic: If you were in charge of writing the story for the next main series Sonic game, what would you do? I hear people found the story of Sonic Forces to be of a let down so I was wondering how'd they go about this.

Dunno, I guess a good old adventure where Sonic, Shadow, Tails and Amy go kick butt and have friendship moments

Guys, I am aware that I didn't mention Knuckles and i'm aware he is a main character

I just didn't give a shit about him enough to include him

Also that, I put Shadow there to explore his relationship with the main trio

Also Knuckles is an hermit who rather spend the rest of his days guarding the ME without anybody disturbing him, he's less social than Shadow

I agree with Cal on this one. Knuckles is definitely not less social than Shadow. Shadow's really only there if there's a big threat or if he's on a mission, otherwise he's on his own.

Maverick Zero X said:
I do wish Sonic and Shadow's relationship was more explored though.
A million times yes. Actually exploring the rivalry and often terse relationship between Sonic and Shadow would make for a very interesting thing. Interactions between the two that dig deeper than "faker" and "rival" would be some good stuff.

Yeah i totally would like to see them associate more.

You know what would be really cool? If Shadow sorta took Silver under his wing and made him sort of his "pupil." After Shadow decimated Silver in their 1v1, Shadow sees that the boy has potential.

Also it really hampers down the Shadow is Vegeta and Silver is Trunks thing

Speaking of Knuckles is it just me or has his role as guardian of the master Emerald kinda forgotten about after SA2?

I know it's relevant in Rivals but in games like Heroes, Shadow 06 Ect Knux just shows up and him leaving Angel Island and the Master Emerald unguarded isn't acknowledged.

Yeah that's pretty awesome.

I'm of the opinion Ian Flynn is the best writer in terms of writing the characters consistently well.

Regardless of the quality of some of the games/concepts/characters,Ian always takes them & actually makes them entertaining & useful,Hell,he could probably make Elise not be hated by 90% of the fanbase.

Re:Master Emerald

It isn't mentioned because it makes you wonder why isn't Knux guarding it while he is with the others

Also you can make it part of the plot too often, else Knux looks incompetent

This is stuff I seen from others reactions, not mine

Re:Shadow is antisocial

I mean, he's shown that he can hang around others and talk with them (I think he did it at the end of Generations with Silver), he's more of an introvert than anti social

Plus, he can get along with Amy and Tails, Amy is very sociable with different kinds of people and Tails doesn't do anything to annoy him, hell I think Shadow would want to protect Tails since he reminds him of Gerald in his best moments

Re:Ian Flynn

Eh, I kinda disagree, he has his faults that brings him down to me, alongside some bad experiences I had that turns me off his writing

Back