• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
I do agree some of the OE should be SE, but meh.
Meh? This kinda makes me mad since I care about the canocity of Sonic and I like to understand the lore and personalities of the characters. So seeing Sonic's equipment mostly in the optional segment and NOT the same for Mario, Kirby, Mega Man, Dante, Bayonetta, Samus, etc. makes me pissed.

Also, Sonic has never shown off to be afraid of water period. That should also be taken off from his weakness category.

Not going to lie, it is a little annoying when someone claims Super Sonic for some reason can't use wisps in super form because "he hasn't shown it" as if Super Sonic would randomly not have abilities his base form can use.

Never seen anyone say "Pure Hearts Mario can't do x or y" when his base form can.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Not going to lie, it is a little annoying when someone claims Super Sonic for some reason can't use wisps in super form because "he hasn't shown it" as if Super Sonic would randomly not have abilities his base form can use.

Never seen anyone say "Pure Hearts Mario can't do x or y" when his base form can.
Are you kidding? This argument comes up all the time to the point where I have to ask the OP if Mario has everything or not to clarify. Same with Shadow Mewtwo and Fierce Deity Link.

Well then, I stand corrected.

I still believe that's a pretty lousy argument to make, you don't just randomly lose stuff when you enter a stronger form.

I don't care for Archie, but I was kinda glad that they acknowledge Ultra Sonic having the same abilities as Super Sonic. But I still don't care for Archie Sonic. The comics are done and he's only useful in vs debates for nerds to squander over for LMAO

Dear Lord, look at Super Sonic's key lol.

That said, I never played Lost World and I never saw anything ever about RC Vehicles. That's actually pretty good to know, so thanks Violet.

I'll make it. Cause we got: Dark Gaia, Perfect Chaos, Chaos 6, Master Core ABIS, Ultimate Emerl, and that calc for how one emerald is planet level.

Oh and you know how that Dragon Incel dude said Eggman never built Tier 4 weaponry? If so, then why does the Eclipse Cannon is said to pierce stars in Shadow the Hedgehog? That's a Tier 4 feat that scales to the Final Egg Blaster easily!

To be fair, even when playing Lost World, the RC vehicles are forgettable. I never used them during my playthrough, and only remember they exist due to SomeCallMeJohnny's review.

VioletVoid100 said:
I don't care for Archie, but I was kinda glad that they acknowledge Ultra Sonic having the same abilities as Super Sonic. But I still don't care for Archie Sonic. The comics are done and he's only useful in vs debates for nerds to squander over for LMAO
Ultra Sonic uses a Super Emerald which is > the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic even briefly turned Super before going Ultra. Someone would have to be pretty foolish to say Ultra Sonic doesn't have the same abilities as Super Sonic lol.

@Ultimate It's gonna be a little difficult due to so much being unearthed, but I wouldn't worry about being useful. It's more about having fun and enjoying the ride.

Back