• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I love being an ass at times LOL. jk

But seriously, letting loose at times can be fun. Especially in vs debates. Like let's have some fun! Let's roast each other! XD

@Js Oh yeah, this site can ne really fun with the people here. When we're not going at it, that is.

@Violet Roasting isn't my kinda thing, but sure lol

Yeah sometimes vs debates can get me down cause of how heated everyone can be but i love when peeps here are chill and respectful for the most part.

Boi! If there's a heated debate, I just roast. Why? Well what importance does vs debating have other than being fun? So like why be civil and shit when we can just talk shit if shit goes down?

Question.

Wasn't there an accepted Super Sonic calc somewhere that upgrades his MFTL+ speed? I could've sworn there was something.

Are you talking about the one with Super Sonic and Burning Blaze? The issue with that one was that the bright dots were assumed to be stars when they were likely just aesthetics as they aren't bigger than Sonic/Blaze. Regardless, it would still be in the quadrillions of times FTL as they travelled across the universe in order to fight Egg Salamander in a rift.

@Zamasu Wait, I'm lost. Was the new calc rejected, waiting evaluation, or just accepted and not applied?

@DaBoi I agree with ED. You're a damn fine animator.

ShakeResounding said:
@Zamasu Wait, I'm lost. Was the new calc rejected, waiting evaluation, or just accepted and not applied?

@DaBoi I agree with ED. You're a damn fine animator.
All and I agree too.

How the heck does my unfunny unoriginal memes get more kudos then this masterpiece that actually had effort put it in it?

I noticed that Sonic and the others now have void manipulation with violet void. What would that exactly do? Ignore durability or something?

Back