• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember that in runners Shadow destroyed the Death Egg with a Chaos Blast, thought it was smaller so I don't know if that counts

Maverick Zero X said:
Just gonna call it now. Solaris is gonna become 2-B but the Hedgehogs aren't.
I'm not to sure about that. The tide seems to be in our favor as of right now. Wokistan agreed with it. And I don't want to suck his dick, but I never seen him wrong before on this site.

I would save that many worlds thing for another time. DBH multiverse is based off many worlds interpretation so if Sonic has that plus Maginaryworld, oh boy.

Sonic Topic: How would you guys write Elise

I for one, would've also made her a damsel in distress at the beginning. But with her ties to Iblis, I would've given her powers and given her a character arc where she learns to enjoy life and fight for what she believes in instead of just standing there waiting for someone to help. Her powers will be the key to her growth. She will start off at very little, but the more she spends time with Sonic the more she develops as a person and so will her powers.

At a gameplay stance, I wouldn't give her a play style, but instead mix it with Sonic. As Sonic dashes throughout levels, the player will be able to use Elise's powers to help Sonic. Like giving Sonic a screen nuke by using the flames of Iblis that she would be able to channel. It will be pretty OP but if you over use it, then a reaction would occur leaving Elise to blow up and get a game over.

When her confidence and powers are at their peak I planned a plot point where Mephilies steals her powers (and make up some bull shit excuse by saying that Mephilies has a greater connection to Iblis and that he is able to steal her powers and crap) And Mephilies gets into a big scuffle with Sonic, leading in to a boss fight where the player no longer have Elise's abilities, making Sonic less efficient and Mephilies even stronger.

After the boss fight it will show Mephilies actually beating Sonic and then out of nowhere Elise just grabs onto Mephilies. Now before this, Elise would've been watching the fight as it played out and will start acting like her old self, scared and helpless. But when Elise's and Sonic's eyes lock during his beatdown, she would then remember everything she learned so far and realize that her powers wasn't what made her grow to begin with, it was spending time and having fun with Sonic. She would muster up the courage to grab onto Mephilies and try to reclaim her powers back while also giving Sonic time to run. Mephilies and Elise would then get into a scuffle on seeing who gets to keep the power, which would lead into them overworking the Iblis energy and causing an explosion. Mephilies would try to reason with her that they would both die but she wouldn't care and yell to Sonic that this is his chance to get out of here. Sonic would then be in denial and say that he isn't going to leave her, but gets shot down by Elise telling him that it was because of their experiences together that she is willing to do this and that if Sonic doesn't live the chances of stopping Mephilies will be greatly lowered. Sonic deciding to acknowledge her growth and her sacrifice and would use his trademark speed to escape while the explosion happens right behind him. After this Sonic will have time for himself remorsing about how he had to run away when it's usually the opposite and be torn up over losing Elise. This would've effectively made Elise a more likeable character and give Sonic better motivation to stop this once and for all.

As for Mephilies, he would've had low godly in my story and would've been fine but really weakened.

@HERO That's some exquisite storytelling you've blessed us with. Congratulations, you deserve an Emmy for the little story you've given us. Better?

I agree that Elise actually using her powers, or at least using them like she does with that barrier that barely works in-game, would've been nice to see. It also being the cause of her character growth is also something I could see being pretty nifty. Seeingnher taking care of some badniks would've been cool. Funny and ridiculous, but cool.

Plus it can be useful in situations if the fight takes place in space with no solid ground to walk onto. So it's not like some busted ability that anyone on the site thinks it's wank.

The combination of Digimon's innate abilities of mind-control and data manipulation caused that thread to be shut down within minutes.

That's just how strong they are, they affect the Material World from within our own computer.

Probably just me but I think the Digimon profiles as of this moment (My opinion might change with the revisions) kind of suck. Their suppose to be the strongest 2-As aside from SMT but I don't get this sense of awe and wonder at how powerful they truly are just by giving it a read. I read BlazBlue's profiles and they do a way better job at conveying how powerful they are, and it's actually a blast reading through it. Digimons' are just snorefests to me.

Back