• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, guys. I almost forgot. Good news. Ever (a former admin) and I have planned some upgrades that would boost base Sonic to 4-C and Super Forms to Digimon levels of 2-A. You'd be surprised what exists in the JP exclusive stuff.

...Maybe you don't equalize speed?

That could let Sonic counter the AP gap and we can have a non equalized speed match for once

UltimateFlare said:
...Maybe you don't equalize speed?
That could let Sonic counter the AP gap and we can have a non equalized speed match for once
...Then Goku gets blitzed to absolute hell and back :/

And have him be frozen in time with no chance to fight back is fair?

Unless he goes for the kill from the get go

Its unfair no matter what route you go:

Speed Unequalized? Sonic blitzes him to hell and back

Speed Equalized? Goku 1 shots

Shadow fights him with speed equalized? Goku gets spammed to death

Shadow fights him with speed unequalized? That isn't a fight, that's a slaughter.

Honestly, as I'm typing this and thinking back to previous Goku v. Sonic matches, its probably best to not happen.

Xeon Goku definitely one-shots, but I think Maginaryworld is actually pretty far into 2-B. Each dream across the multiverse becoming a universe is definitely deep in the tier.

Sonic vs Arceus is a huge and obvious stomp towards Arceus. But I'm pretty sure Cal is going to make it anyways just to **** with us.

I'm not to sure about that either. But for Mario and Sonic one, if the revisions goes through, well I'm going to make it. And I'm going to make sure there is a big narrative on it as well. That is as long as I don't get beaten to the punch that is.

It's pretty well made. The Many Worlds thing actually was a point Imagine Breaker has made a long time ago oddly enough.

Back