• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-GJvaV5E18

It's a top 20 of the strongest characters in STC, with help of richard elson and the staff that worked in the comic, it's the first part

I'm kinda iffy on it, but it's worth a look to see how they relatively stand against each others

Sonic is in 15th place if anybody is wondering, Super Sonic is rated differently than him (though he doesn't appear yet)

Funnily enough, if that was accepted, Game Super Sonic would be 20 Quadrillion C more than Base Archie Sonic's current feat.

On another note, here's a general question: How do you guys feel about the "zombot" idea for IDW Sonic?

I say it's waay more intimidating than the robotization used in the Archie comics/SatAm.

too bad it probably won't matter cause speed is gonna be equalized

I like the zombot idea, more for how it's affecting Sonic, I can smell the angst from here

Sadly given the covers, it won't last long it seems

Honestly, after watching quite a bit of the Japanese version of Sonic X, I've now come to the conclusion that the show isn't really bad at all (aside from the fight scenes that weren't against robots or giants and Chris; I still think the show should've just been all mobians with humans making an appearance every now and then) and Funimation should've dubbed over it instead of 4Kids.

Womp wah.

Still, I'm trying to finish the thread to, you guessed it, start another one. Now that Invulnerability stayed, Dark gave me the go-ahead to make the Invulnerability thread for the Archie peeps. I just meed to get the current CRT out of the way first.

@Maverick I'm with Zamasu on this one. I can cover up Archie Comics for you for a bit and you can turn your attention to Fleetway.

Also, boom, that Archie Comics CRT is now finished!

Back