• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know? With all these discussion going on, I just remembered we haven't even began to argue Tier 5 Base Sonic

I can't even fanthom how that would go now given all these discussions

After all this time

You're back for more

I won't stop until they know my name

So I'll take what's mine and start this war

I'm coming at you like a tidal wave.

So on the last discussion thread someone brought up the Archie Image comics crossover and said something about the rules regarding crossovers. I'm curious what the rules are about crossovers are only because this page from the crossover is used to support Archie having infinite universes. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8_4iiWBD...PRAFFQ4H5sj_bMuxMUMy0Kou_705id6V2nTTnQh=s1600 I'd like to clarify that I'm not saying Archie doesn't have infinite universes, I'm just wondering, if crossovers aren't considered, why one is used as evidence.

Sonic Topic: What is the single most outrageous/skeptical thing you've heard about your favorite character within the Gameverse, whether it be from a headcanon you've heard or from an online debate?

Jeez, it's hard to pick one with him...

I guess people saying he is dumb? Because he is not book smart and reckless sometimes, people assume Sonic is dumb (though satam had a hand in it), he isn't dumb, when it comes to experience, street smarts, fighting skill, saviness and worldview he's arguably smarter than most other characters

Also guys, new IDW issue just dropped and woo boy

Just a small spoilers:Zombie Sonic is gonna be an actual thing

ShakeResounding said:
Sonic Topic: What is the single most outrageous/skeptical thing you've heard about your favorite character within the Gameverse, whether it be from a headcanon you've heard or from an online debate?
Anyone who says the super form has a time limit based on rings when that is just a gameplay mechanic.

ShakeResounding said:
  • Sonic isn't faster than the speed of sound intensities*

There's also portraying Sonic as only being good for speed

Because the countless blows he took and delivered didn't count for anything

ShakeResounding said:
Super Sonic is only Planet level.

Back