• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
According to my calculations (I'm not good at math, take with a grain of salt), it should be at least Class G as it comes out to 13,607,771,100kg.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Could trying to calculate the super forms' speeds relative to the Earth and Space Colony Ark be useful in a speed upgrade?
Welp, on the wiki page the Space Colony Ark is 15 km.

15 km = 9.3 miles.

It takes about a second for Sonic and Shadow to cross the Ark.

9.3 x 3,600 (the amount of seconds in an hour) = 33,480 mph

Which is Mach 43, or High Hypersonic.

Well, looks like we can forget about using this when in base they're Massively Hypersonic+.

Yeah, I'd say one of my gripes with X is the fight scenes between two anthropomorphic characters & machines that are about the same size as them. They're really awkward as it comes out as a slideshow, characters playing tag or they're moving waaayyy too slow. Though, some exceptions would be: Shadow v. Knuckles, Sonic v. Shadow (Green Forest & On the Ark) and Knuckles v. Egg Ninja (More or less).

Yeah, most of the fights boil down to "find a way to hit the baddie harder" though the fights against Perfect Chaos and Shadow were pretty cool.

I'm quitting the wiki... Nah, I'm too much of a wimp for that!

@Ultimate I think it depends if Sonic actually turns fully infected. Did that happen already and I missed it, or is he still only just turning infected?

He's still turning infected, I meant in case he displays different abilities and stats than his normal self

Oh! If that's the case, then most definitely. He essentially has corruption through contact, and probably some other abilities yet to be displayed.

UltimateFlare said:
He's still turning infected, I meant in case he displays different abilities and stats than his normal self
I think that could just be a key, like Sonic Man.

The key is that he made it sound not as good to be true. Because even if this was true this site probably wouldn't have counted it as canon and the 2-A upgrades would've probably been rejected.

Back