• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic (Game): Chaos Emeralds upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, if you have a chance please make sure to adjust the Archie Comic one to that level as well as it is essentially the same Scepter as the one found in Sonic Rush Adventure as Ian Flynn stated that the games are now many of the games (including Rush Adventure) are canon.

Thank you Antvasima, sir. I'm going to bed now. Whatever questions the populous asks tomorrow I'll be ready for with good sleep.

Does anyone have any more problems or can we get the power for the Chaos Emeralds accepted?

Out of curiousity, if this was accepted then what would the Rating be for the CE and the Super Hedgehogs?

5-A to Low 2-C?

Would Super Sonic get an Immeasurable Speed rating for fighting Time Eater then too?

How Shadow and Silver scale to the Speed too in Super Form?

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Out of curiousity, if this was accepted then what would the Rating be for the CE and the Super Hedgehogs?
5-A to Low 2-C?

Would Super Sonic get an Immeasurable Speed rating for fighting Time Eater then too?

How Shadow and Silver scale to the Speed too in Super Form?
I believe so and Shadow and Silver use the same power source anyway plus they fought solaris where everything seems to go pitch black

We're not even talking about speed. We can worry about speed in another thread. This is about the Power Source and Super Forms problem.

They all used the same power source, I don't know where these crazy ideas of "control" came from. Because if that was the case, Shadow would literally be the strongest character due to his main combat style focusing on using the primordial source of power from the Chaos Emeralds to begin with as he has a greater affinity for it than either Hedgehog.

Unless you have proof of that, that's not how the Chaos Emeralds work.

You're talking about the Egg Blaster which didn't use the Chaos Emeralds, that was its own power in a single shot.

OK guys, we can come at this from a compromise, because all I care for is the fact that this proof is used to state that the Super Forms and the Chaos Emeralds are far stronger than what we have for them. I got this from that guy Super Saviant 5 posting up this. We have profiles like Super Saiyan Red and Blue characters at At least Multi-Galaxy Busting. These characters have powers to go up against but not cleanly match the characters in combat (such as Beerus and Whis) so how about this.

The Chaos Emeralds are placed as At Least Multi-Galaxy Level+ and the Master Emerald is placed at that same level, yet Likely Universe Level as it is stated that it is superior to the Chaos Emeralds, after all, never was it stated that the Power of the Stars were superior to the Master Emerald, only the Sol and the Chaos Emeralds. That means the Sol Emeralds also gain an upgrade to the level of the Chaos Emeralds. However clearly the Power of the Stars was superior to the Super Forms of the Chaos Emeralds and the Sol Emeralds as Sonic and Blaze would have been obliterated had plot-induced stupidity not arisen.

Can we be in agreement to this. It's a compromise to you all.

On the Master Emerald bit. Nega knows about the Master Emerald as he shows an impressive understanding of how the Master Emerald works. Yet does not state that it is a superior power to the Power of the Stars either.

Multi-Galaxy level+ is really arbitrary. Goku and characters scaled to him are that level because Goku and (a very casual) Beerus traded blows evenly, and said blows were going to destroy the universe. It's his own feat.

Look, that's a low-end, the characters they faced were easily Universe Level+ and they did it twice and beat them, unlike Goku, but all I'm trying to do is (because there's no way that once again, with all this evidence) you can state that the Chaos Emeralds are just Planet Level Objects of Power. They've shown the ability to increase the potential of the users far higher than Large Planet Level, regardless of what you think and they are used near constantly, they recurr multiple times in the series, just because "OH! Now they have the ability to give the users that much potential, it's an outlier", is your main way of doing things, doesn't mean it's the right way. There's statements about them having the ability to increase their power and the users power through positive reinforcement, they are capable of producing miracles which is stated at least twice, you can't throw away what these characters state, especially when it usually comes from people who should have an impressive knowledge of them. EVEN WORSE with the comments on the Egg Blaster, IT MAKES EVEN GREATER SENSE why Eggman would love to have the Emeralds rather than just using his own machinations TO DESTROY SOLAR SYSTEMS , and WHY IF HE COULD ALREADY DO THIS, CHASE AFTER AN INFERIOR POWER SOURCE!

Calm down Davy0. We have plenty of different tasks, and cannot afford this one all of our attention.

Can you provide some scans and quotes regarding the explicit statements about variable power levels? If so, we may very well change our minds.

The thoughts into power statement is the quote. It should tell you that the powers vary to what the characters need for that moment, but the gems would still have the capacity to hold said power either way, so that doesn't matter. I've given you that information. I just listed a few good reasons throughout this entire thread.

Well, nothing is going to happen unless you keep the evidence straightforward. I do not have the time to reread this entire thread.

That's... so... If you don't want to read the thread that's fine, put it to your mods, I don't care man, but don't throw away everything I've worked to collect and all my knowledge just because you don't want to read it man. You guys were talking about disrespect. That's really... disrespectful. Just don't be apart of the thread if you don't want to. Seriously, do you know anything about Sonic the Hedgehog as a verse, Antvasima?

Considering the amount of opposition this upgrade thread has theres no reasonable way I can see this being accepted.

If you're wondering why nobody is replying it's because you keep arguing the same point over and over hoping that it changes something, so they participants in this thread think why bother and just leave it at that.

Also if you recall this kind of attitude shown above is what got you banned in the first place.

To be fair, regardless of whether or not Ant reads this, many staff members and other users have come in and disagreed and explained why, and then you've attempted to argue back, and they don't come back because it's just this annoying circular argument. You're also assuming people just haven't read the pages for whatever reason, when I have, and I'm sure others have as well. This isn't going to go anywhere.

And seriously dude, don't talk about disrespect and go onto be blatantly disrespectful when you have a track record like yours. Ant has a very busy schedule and has a lot more things that are much more important than this thread to deal with, so he can't really spare the time to read through all this nonsensical arguing.

Basically what Aizen and Prom said. Despite what my previous posts might have implied, I respect you, Davy0, and I don't want to see you get banned.

Too late, Cal.

Okay so since obviously this was getting nowhere at all and Davy0 has been blocked permanently, there;s nothing for this thread to continue. Therefore, it is getting closed now.

The power of the Super Forms can vary depending on the amount of Willpower exerted, yes, but even with that in mind Time Eater and Solaris are still Outliers. All the other major feats from the Sonic Franchise vary from Planet level+ to Large Star level+.

Being the embodiment of a concept does not make you Universal, or else every single God from every Mythology ever and most fictional works would have to be Universal, due to the phenomena they embody being possible across the entire universe.

Maintaining the balance between Dimensions / Universes =/= Being Universal itself. Just like shattering the edge between two universes can't be seen as a Universal feat.

My suggestion: Super Forms should be At least 5-A to High 4-C, and Super Emeralds should be At least 4-B.

This discussion is going for far too long and is centered around NLFs.

That NF user brings up points very similar to what Davy was saying. Might be a good idea to close it and not continue, as the evidence and support for this miscontruing of words is not helping anyone, or any profiles.

Well, I am pretty certain that it is Davy0 with another username.

Matt's suggestion seems reasonable.

Davy0 said:
You're talking about the Egg Blaster which didn't use the Chaos Emeralds, that was its own power in a single shot.
no, there is a cut scene in shadow the hedgehog where black doom explains that the Ark at full power is able to pierce the stars, yet it needs the chaos emeralds to demonstrate it's full power

So, does anybody want to apply Matthew's suggestions, or should we let the profiles be as they are?

I approve mat's suggestion as well as long all the villains who fought on par with the Super Characters are upgraded to their level.

Okay. Do you want to perform the changes Matthew?

Okay. Somebody knowledgeable still has to perform the changes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back