• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question did infinite create the clones of shadow l, metal sonic, chaos 0, and zavok using the phantom ruby?

I do not think Sonic the Fighters, but mainly thr Hyper Modes are that canon, explosion and attack reflection could be fine, Sonic storing momentum is game mechanic and all other Infinite abilities are all result of his reality warping, which could be not real.

I'll concede Sonic the Fighters' canonicity is dubious (and thus dississible).

However, the Drop Dash as a technique as a whole is officially described as Sonic storing up momentum so I don't see how that's merely game mechanic.

And I suppose the Infinte's instances of gravity manipulton and creation can be dismissed as merely illusions but Percepton Manipulation, Duplication, and Spatial Manipulation (Null Space) are all legitimately explained to be actual abilities granted by the Phantom Ruby.

I will call The Everlasting, for now the Statistics Amplification thing was debunked and i added Tails abilities.

Why is it that whenever sonic gets a new ability everyone calls it a game mechanic? What's next, Sonic physically existing is a game mechanic and he's tier 11-C?

Shouldn't Sonic and Tails also have some kind of resistance to chemical products?
I mean, both can travel throught Chemical Plant Zone without any trouble (Hell, they don't even close their eyes while underwater).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back