• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) Abilities | DBH Upgrade + Stat Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's him summoning Chronoa to Time Stop the opponent before they can hit him, and then punching them himself while they're frozen.

It's fine that he can summon allies to perform the ability with, doesn't stop the ability from requiring those allies to perform.
So look like i got confused by the wordings, so we remove Reflect then

Well, given that this is a rather drastic revision, I would prefer input from Medeus and AKM before we apply this, and AKM is sick at the moment, so I prefer to not disturb him unless it is necessary.

Perhaps this can wait a few days at least?

Not really knowledgeable on Xenoverse or heroes stuff so I can’t really give much of an input on this.

Well, given that this is a rather drastic revision, I would prefer input from Medeus and AKM before we apply this, and AKM is sick at the moment, so I prefer to not disturb him unless it is necessary.

Perhaps this can wait a few days at least?
No problem with me though, and sorry because i don't know AKM was sick, i hope him get well

Okay. What KLOL and the staff have accepted is probably fine to apply then.

Or should we wait some days for AKM first? Perhaps that is better.

I think that we should wait then. AKM will likely take at least some days to get properly healthy again.

I am not the best person to judge this. But from what I have seen, @Dominodalek has good sense of judgment when it comes to DB games.

• Probably Manipulation (it already on his profile but i just list it here) and Probably Manipulation Negation
  • Statistics Amplification, Reduction, Stealing (could boost his stat and reduced, stealing his opponent stats,) also we need a longer description for this because he have shit ton of Statistics related skill, one is passive stats reduction
  • possible Statistics Amplification Negation (could reset his opponent stats boost to the beginning before they boost/amp themself)
  • Durability Negation and ability to bypass opponent defensive skill (it similar to DxD Issei Hyoudou's Penetrate skill i think)
  • Damage Boosting (also need a long description cause he have shit ton of it) and Damage Boosting Negation (could negate his opponent ability to boost their damage)
  • Recovery (could recover his stamina and energy)
  • Resurrection (could resurrect himself or other)
  • Summoning (could summon Demigra and Xeno Vegeta, Chronoa) which give thing as follow (he did not gain hax but summon people who could hax opponent for him):
  • + Hax belong to Chronoa like Time Stop, Sealing, etc..
  • + Hax belong to Demigra like Mind Manip, EE, etc......

I believe these, but some might need some explanations

I want to bring up Resurrection again, because I'm not sure that's quite what he's using. While the game may call it resurrection, in practice it's more of a second wind where the characters using it can get an extra boost of health to keep on fighting.

Other than that, the list is correct. As Dagoth said, several of the abilities would need explanations of what the abilities actually do, and the explanation for Resurrection (or whatever it ends up being) would also need to mention that Xeno Goku requires two allies to activate the ability.

What Dominodalek, AKM sama, DarkDragonMedeus, KLOL506, TISSG7Redgrave, and other staff members have all accepted can probably be applied, yes.

Well, somebody needs to write a list of the EXACT titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked (not the URLs), and know how to edit properly, so I can unlock them with my automated script.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Wait if Xeno Goku have his abilities, should Xeno Vegito also have goku abilites cause he is the fusion???, sorry i'm not good much with DBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back