• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) Abilities | DBH Upgrade + Stat Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????????? thats not what the scan said at all tf? it says the dark dragon balls flew beyond time and space. not traveling to a place beyond space time. lmfao

what kinda equivalence is
Hoes mad It say the dragon ball flew to a beyond space-time (You didnt read the OP explanation dont you?) still not immeasurable need more context on that.

Hoes mad It say the dragon ball flew to a beyond space-time (You didnt read the OP explanation dont you?) still not immeasurable need more context on that.
im gonna stop responding to not derail this thread. i dont think u can read what the scan said.

Read the OP explanation lol mad that hus boi not getting immeasurable speed lol. Also guess youve not seen how horrible xeno fans on facebook? lol
Stop derailing the thread also I dont See any extreme xeno goku Fans until now in social media instead i See a Lot of xeno goku extreme haters & downplayers but i See a Lot of extreme saitama Fans & lets not Detail furthermore, okay?!

Stop derailing the thread also I dont See any extreme xeno goku Fans until now in social media instead i See a Lot of xeno goku extreme haters & downplayers but i See a Lot of extreme saitama Fans & lets not Detail furthermore, okay?!
I rarely see xeno haters, but goku haters is. and nothing wrong about downplaying those exaggerated 5D to 11D. They like jojo fans rarely appeared but.... yeah i stop.

Just a side note, somebody should link this thread somewhere, probably on Xeno Goku's profile in the notes, as iirc this is for him in particular, so if people are looking for where the card skills come from they have a reference.

Just a side note, somebody should link this thread somewhere, probably on Xeno Goku's profile in the notes, as iirc this is for him in particular, so if people are looking for where the card skills come from they have a reference.
But we need to edit the profile first to list his abilities, also not just xeno goku, but possibly xeno vegito could got this

This wasn't accepted yet tho

We should preferably not link to messy discussion threads for information. It is much better to assemble all of the evidence into a wiki blog and then link to that instead.

The thread is too messy to read imo,
However, is there 100% proof no questions asked that these are legit abilities and not just a bunch of gameplay mechanics? If so, it would be helpful that said proof be linked.

The thread is too messy to read imo,
However, is there 100% proof no questions asked that these are legit abilities and not just a bunch of gameplay mechanics? If so, it would be helpful that said proof be linked.
It more like cards that have effect, but VSbattle allow for DBH card effect to apply into abilities

We should preferably not link to messy discussion threads for information. It is much better to assemble all of the evidence into a wiki blog and then link to that instead.
Also, this should be made in general, including said evidence on why the cards are legit abilities and not just game mechanics. I thought there was some sort of page or note on Xeno Goku's profile explaining it, but either I'm blind (very likely! ovo) or there isn't one.

Also, this should be made in general, including said evidence on why the cards are legit abilities and not just game mechanics. I thought there was some sort of page or note on Xeno Goku's profile explaining it, but either I'm blind (very likely! ovo) or there isn't one.
someone already explained that some aernt and can be used

Why not tho , in the avatar episode all the characters used their card abilities ( yamcha , trunks , GP ..)

Alright, 100% agree now. Though definitely a note or blog should be made with the cards and the episode to link to the profiles, to avoid any confusion in the future.

Alright after re-reading i will write the conclusion:
  • Probably Manipulation (it already on his profile but i just list it here) and Probably Manipulation Negation
  • Statistics Amplification, Reduction, Stealing (could boost his stat and reduced, stealing his opponent stats,) also we need a longer description for this because he have shit ton of Statistics related skill, one is passive stats reduction
  • possible Statistics Amplification Negation (could reset his opponent stats boost to the beginning before they boost/amp themself)
  • Durability Negation and ability to bypass opponent defensive skill (it similar to DxD Issei Hyoudou's Penetrate skill i think)
  • Damage Boosting (also need a long description cause he have shit ton of it) and Damage Boosting Negation (could negate his opponent ability to boost their damage)
  • Recovery (could recover his stamina and energy)
  • Resurrection (could resurrect himself or other)
  • Reflect (could withstand enemy attack, and reflect the damage back to them, and even reduce their defense)
  • Summoning (could summon Demigra and Xeno Vegeta, Chronoa) which give thing as follow (he did not gain hax but summon people who could hax opponent for him):
  • + Hax belong to Chronoa like Time Stop, Sealing, etc..
  • + Hax belong to Demigra like Mind Manip, EE, etc......
The abilities additions also seem fine, to me.

If we're including Resurrection, note that Xeno Goku can't use the ability on his own, he needs two allies.

Where did Reflect come from? That wasn't one of the abilities being proposed.

If we're including Resurrection, note that Xeno Goku can't use the ability on his own, he needs two allies.

Could write the ones that were agreed upon ? Since the OP seems to be accepted

HGD3-CP7.jpg

Goku's Freeze Attack
"If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will randomly enter freeze mode when the enemy team attacks. If successful, it will prevent the attack of one enemy, damage the enemy, and permanently reduce the enemy's Special Move damage by 50%. [One time only] [Only one freeze can be activated by the team]"

-> Sound like reflect to me, he withstand it, got no damage and damage his opponent instead

He could Summon allies in battle so..........................well

Goku's Freeze Attack
"If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will randomly enter freeze mode when the enemy team attacks. If successful, it will prevent the attack of one enemy, damage the enemy, and permanently reduce the enemy's Special Move damage by 50%. [One time only] [Only one freeze can be activated by the team]"

-> Sound like reflect to me, he withstand it, got no damage and damage his opponent instead

He could Summon allies in battle so..........................well
That's him summoning Chronoa to Time Stop the opponent before they can hit him, and then punching them himself while they're frozen.

It's fine that he can summon allies to perform the ability with, doesn't stop the ability from requiring those allies to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back