• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Vs Megaman.ExE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son Goku Vs Megaman.ExE

Goku vs MM
Goku's Profile [Goku Blue Zenkai + Mastered Kaioken] and Megaman's Profile [Universal Form]
Rule

• Speed Unequalized (54 Quadrillion Vs 60 Quadrillion)
  • Both Bloodlusted
  • Soul erasure Restricted if this is a stomp
Votes

Goku: 0

Megaman: 2 (Reppuzan; Anderson)

Full Power (Hub Form): His most powerful transformation, in which he appears as a flickering hologram version of what he would have looked like as a human. All of his other transformations are sealed along with his Mega Buster in favor of total energy and matter manipulation as well as data assimilation on a universal scale. In addition, he's able to perform feats like instantly gaining every Navi Customizer program (providing abilities like an arm-mounted attack reflecting shield, summoning any of his previous allies to fight alongside him, and the ability to bypass any barrier or forcefield with his regular attacks). In this form, he is potentially the single most powerful Navi in the series, able to delete Nebula Grey with a wave of his hand and is implied to completely outstrip every one of his previous foes. However, he can't maintain it for very long and using it leaves him exhausted. Hub Style is a partial invocation of this power.

There's a pretty notable difference in hax here, if you look at their profiles.

What's stopping Mega from insta-killing Goku with a Dark Sword or firing away after locking down space around him?

Reppuzan said:
There's a pretty notable difference in hax here, if you look at their profiles.
What's stopping Mega from insta-killing Goku with a Dark Sword or firing away after locking down space around him?
Goku has a resistance to Time Stop no? So it will not be usable I think

I don't see how Resistance to Time Stop is going to save Goku from having his soul ripped out or space locked down.

Reppuzan said:
I don't see how Resistance to Time Stop is going to save Goku from having his soul ripped out or space locked down.
I thought you were talking about Time Stop Instakill

No. AreaSteal restrains opposing movement by creating a field his foe cannot cross without teleportation skills.

Well Goku's teleportation can counter this not? But if all his movements are restricted, Goku will not be able to put his finger on his frontier for teleportation But I think it has already teleport without finger no?

This is assuming he doesn't get torn to ribbons by any of Mega's other attacks and hax techniques.

Also, Goku does not have an immunity to being put into permanent stasis where all of his functions are frozen for eternity.

I agree. Megaman has far too much hax here for Goku to deal with. And he has a slight speed advantage as well. Giving it to megaman. Data manipulation, matter manipulation, permanent confinement, all things Goku doesn't have the tools to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back