• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
b54bbd0fa4bdb7888783656ec92635d4.gif
Real, I concede.

Updated score to my knowledge is
0 - Goku
6 - Ben (DivineAura44, Lynieryz, OMNIVERSAL-KING, MaverickZeroX, Apollonir.Scale, Hellformer)
3 - Inconclusive (Reiner04, Fezzih_007, Killerdrone123)

Last edited:
not exactly how that works
on his profile he only resists temps of up to 248 F (about 120 C), so anything hotter will burn him
I thought that it maybe worked that way but i wasn't sure

Tbh Resistance to Temperature Manipulation should be only for characters that are consistent showed to be 100% immune and inaffected by any temperature

Last edited:
Default assumption
Nah.
What are the wincons for both?
Well, Goku can pretty much one-shot all Ben aliens right away.
For Ben, he can use Pesky dust to put Goku to sleep, and since the distance is 10 meters, he could pull of.
he can use transmutation i think,
He can do this too, but Goku can counter with AoE attack to defeat all of them, but he could pull it off.

He have other wincons:
Swampfire has Sleep Manip gas that he can expell from his palms and low-high regen.
Wildvine also has sleep manip and mid regen.
Pesky Dust also has sleep manip but he has to get close which would be more dangerous than for swampfire or wildvine.

Feedback has 2-A/1-B energy absorbtion so he can nullify most of gokus ki based attacks

The Omnitrix usually scans new DNA regardless of Ben wants it to although he usually doesnt because most of the time it disables transformations briefly but thats inconsistent since there are multiple occasions of aliens being scanned very quickly and some occasions of new DNA being scanned over an entire episode but Ben would at best turn into a Saiyan Saga strength Saiyan unless Broly isnt a mutant, then he would be more like Broly.

Amphibian is similar to ghost freak in that he can go intangible, fly, he can also read minds and paralyze people. He can also turn into electricity but that is not the same as his intangibility.

Big Chill can also go intangible.

Goku has prior knowledge of Clockwork, Ghostfreak, and Toepick but speed is equalized and Goku wont know who Ben is going to use next out of all his options so its still possible to get them into the fight and hax him. Or just turn into Amphibian go intangible and transform into one of those 3. Or tank melee hits with Swampfire because of Regen and do the same thing.

Whampire has projectiles that let him fully mind control anyone it attaches it.

Gutrot could make a cloud sleep gas or some other lethal gas.

NRG is made of pure energy/radiation and heat to the point that just beating near him is deadly and has limited intangibility but gokus profile says he is highly resistant to radiation and harsh temperatures so that probably wouldn't work.

Echo-Echo can theoretically clone himself an infinite number of times or as much as he needs to. These clones are not physically synced and can die and get hurt without effecting the other clones, Ben also keeps a spare Echo-Echo clone sleeping in his car trunk just in case he dies. All these clones can also turn into individual Bens or other aliens if he wants to, and create an army of some of his most useful aliens for this scenario.
But Goku can counter some of them:
Goku can just dodge, or put a energy barrier so the Gas don't affect him

That really not gonna help if Goku destroy his entire body with his 2-C AP.
Cell have the same level of regenaration, and Gohan could kill him, and Goku is stronger than him.

Same above.

Really, not stopping Goku from One-Shotinh then.
He don't need to punch them, he can send a air attack on him.

Ok, then he gets screwed in CqC.

Even if he became like Broly, Goku would still win with Super Saiyans transformations.

True, Goku only option would be to keep dodging.

Yes,

Yeah, but Goku can increase his speed with Super Saiyan. Up to 50x or 2500x with Blue.

True.

I mean, if he tries, he just gonna get destroy them.

Goku can also One-shot him or dodge the projectiles.

Goku can avoid that, and one-shot him.

True.
If he does that, Goku only option would be to use a AoE attack to destroy all of them before they do anything else.
So i think is Inco;

Hmmm even if Goku has prior knowledge. Ben has Master Control, meaning he can simply change to an alien very quickly in mere seconds and prob put Goku to sleep before putting up an ki barrier in time.

So I'll say Ben FRA.

He only have prior knowlegde of 3 aliens, not the one who can put him to sleep.

How exactly he gonna do that, with speed equal trought?
If Ben is aware of the AP gap. He'll know to restort into just putting Goku to sleep quickly and he is an strategist. Even as an ten-year old, Ben can quickly change alien in mere seconds in a single thought when avoiding Vilgax and Kevin at the same time whom both should be around the same speed as him too.

So Ben can start off with an alien which would led Goku to try to one-shot him via rushing up to punch him. Only for Ben to quickly change to either Swampfire or Pesky Dust quickly once Goku gets close enough and put him to sleep that way.

If Ben is aware of the AP gap. He'll know to restort into just putting Goku to sleep quickly and he is an strategist. Even at an ten-year old, Ben can quickly change alien in mere seconds when avoiding Vilgax and Kevin at the same time whom both should be around the same speed as him too.

So Ben can start off with an alien which would led Goku to try to one-shot him via rushing up to punch him. Only for Ben to quickly change to either Swampfire or Pesky Dust quickly once Goku gets close enough and put him to sleep that way.
It is in Character to Ben switch between aliens?

Also, he maybe choose a Alien that Goku has prior knowledge about

It is in Character to Ben switch between aliens?

Also, he maybe choose a Alien that Goku has prior knowledge about
When the situation calls for it. Yes. Especially if Ben knows Goku could easily blow him up with the AP Gap.

Ben should know what Alien he needs to turn into with Master Control.

If Ben is aware of the AP gap. He'll know to restort into just putting Goku to sleep quickly and he is an strategist.
I know that.
Even as an ten-year old, Ben can quickly change alien in mere seconds in a single thought when avoiding Vilgax and Kevin at the same time whom both should be around the same speed as him too.
I also know that. That really not what i asked.
So Ben can start off with an alien which would led Goku to try to one-shot him via rushing up to punch him.
Or you know, Goku can also use a Air Punch to knock ben out.
DragonBall1717353.webp
DragonBall1718465.webp

Only for Ben to quickly change to either Swampfire or Pesky Dust quickly once Goku gets close enough and put him to sleep that way.
I mean, if he does that, in this situation he would only ended up receiving a attack, and be knock out.
And that, is assuming he would start with either of these aliens too. Even if he knows the AP difference, you can't know he would resort to them immediatly off the bat, he could use aliens.

I remember this episode, It is Very good

Does he do that in OV?

I mean, he doesn't knows that Goku has prior knowledge on some of his aliens
He doesn't but he doesn't need to.

Ben can turn into Four Arms or Humungousaur first. Misleading Goku to try CQC'd him before Ben quickly switches to Sawmpfire or Pesky Dust to put him to sleep before Goku could make a barrier up.
I know that.

I also know that. That really not what i asked.

Or you know, Goku can also use a Air Punch to knock ben out.
DragonBall1717353.webp
DragonBall1718465.webp

I mean, if he does that, in this situation he would only ended up receiving a attack, and be knock out.
And that, is assuming he would start with either of these aliens too. Even if he knows the AP difference, you can't know he would resort to them immediatly off the bat, he could use aliens.
Why wouldn't he? Sure, Goku isn't a big villain. But if Ben knows that he's getting one-shot if Goku punches him or anything like that. Ben may be a cocky dude but if he knows the stuff Goku pulls off is beyond his paygrade. I don't see why Ben wouldn't resort to using sleep maniputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back